hoboblues

May 5, 2023
hi, after finding the pills where the aunt is reading, I can't do anything, won't let me sleep or study?

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
Clues on how to win the race in gym class? My fitness is maxed out and I guess that I can not click fast enough?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Links don't work
Win and android rar=
Mac:
Android tutorial:

nerd332reak

Feb 21, 2020
is there a gallery?
yes, there's gallery in gundalf black's room.
1. go to upper left bookshelf in school's library and click bottom on shelf.
2. click the time orb to teleport to the gundalf's room.
3. one quest from gundalf to unlock the gallery room.

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
People have been asking if Bestiality is avoidable. looks like the answer is yes.
View attachment 2583272
although due to being a game start option only, it might not work for people importing old saves.

Does anyone know what kind of content it is?
MC has sex with animals?
MC peeps on his waifus having sex with animals?
Magical creatures mislabeled as bestiality?
Q1: No.
Q2: Yes.
Q3: Not sure because they haven't gotten there yet.

Reactions: mrttao

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I played this when it was 2.0 or 3.0 and there wasn't a crazy amount of content.
I've waited a few updates to see where this game is at now since I love the artstyle, but is it worth playing now or should I wait a few more months for the content to add up even more?
not worth it...every 2-3 updates the dev makes a retroactive update that screws the saves from previous versions meaning that to see the new content you must replay the whole game all over again(spoiler: feels like a chore considering the confidence and intelligence stat that need to be raised) also it's one of those games where you can develop a character's "romance" only if you meet them on Wednesday Afternoon but only if you have level 1 or 2 of confidence <- which is even more annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: -GOTTI-

brata

May 16, 2017
I played this when it was 2.0 or 3.0 and there wasn't a crazy amount of content.
I've waited a few updates to see where this game is at now since I love the artstyle, but is it worth playing now or should I wait a few more months for the content to add up even more?
I have the same question.
The gameplay is just...tidious and boring imo as it takes forever to progress.
Does it now have a gallery?
Anyone has any saves?

Reactions: -GOTTI-

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Decent story and charters however no repeatable xxx events after progressing some with the lady's only enough to advance their story but nothing to do with them after that:sleep: and the hint system needs better hints and what times the events take place also make the Miny games skippable [ not everyone likes miny games]. I myself prefer sandbox games with repeatable xxx events like Summertime Saga not games with hard work for minimal reward then nothing to do after.

Reactions: AnonBeast
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes