basrutten

Mar 12, 2019
Hm, game froze on me before I could talk to Auntie at the clothesline (1st weekend). Anybody have a save at this point?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Nice!!!! Another Hand-Draw Project!!!!
But, Sad, like always we have amazing quality,
but low-low moch fap-fap materilas here right now...
I return asfter few updates to see Dev not quit and see how is do it...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
Crazy to think, only several hours ago, Inocless was at 59% of the goal but now is at 73%, so keep it up man, you'll get there in no time as long as you stay as consistent as possible and keep your supporters up to date with any circumstances that may delay releases you'll be just fine. As always the art is god tier, I wish you the best and when I have disposable income again, you'll be one to watch and support for sure

fruitplays

Jan 11, 2021
in v0.1 theres 6 items to be had in the gallery but in v0.2 theres only two. And the new version doesnt let me get the previous hillary scene

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah, I can't do whatever needs to happen to progress with Hilary. When you see the scene of her masturbating while thinking of the horse it mentions asking Uncle Jon about spare keys but no matter when you talk to him he only ever says "I'm Busy" (in the barn) or "Atrax likes the sunset" (in the evening outside the barn). You can't interact with him at any other points.

There is a prompt when you first talk to him in the barn at the very start of the game but it's only to ask about the Horse's name (which you can learn from Hilary anyway). Is there something I'm missing or some very specific order of events that need to play out for the Hilary route?

Reactions: hentai charley

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yeah, I can't do whatever needs to happen to progress with Hilary. When you see the scene of her masturbating while thinking of the horse it mentions asking Uncle Jon about spare keys but no matter when you talk to him he only ever says "I'm Busy" (in the barn) or "Atrax likes the sunset" (in the evening outside the barn). You can't interact with him at any other points.

There is a prompt when you first talk to him in the barn at the very start of the game but it's only to ask about the Horse's name (which you can learn from Hilary anyway). Is there something I'm missing or some very specific order of events that need to play out for the Hilary route?
I couldn't figure this out either and just assumed the game was broken. There's no quest system for the 0.1 Hilary content and the developer clearly didn't care about integrating it. If this were a Renpy game I'd open the scripts and try to diagnose the problem but I'm far too lazy to learn how to do that with RPGM.

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
I couldn't figure this out either and just assumed the game was broken. There's no quest system for the 0.1 Hilary content and the developer clearly didn't care about integrating it. If this were a Renpy game I'd open the scripts and try to diagnose the problem but I'm far too lazy to learn how to do that with RPGM.
gotta get the sleeping pills first, check the shelves upstairs and then down

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes