SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bjdoakhri

Nov 21, 2023
joiDB? that doesn't sound familiar ngl unless its a acronym but sure a torrent sounds fine.
and when i distribute yea i can make a one time "legacy" torrent but its not something im gonna keep doing regularly
im running a pyscript that will auto upload and maintain free mega accounts from the hard drive i dedicated to this, its pretty much fully automated i just need to add new videos to the respective folders as people contribute and the script handles the rest.
so its gonna be mostly mega for now but if the mega accounts get striked thats what the script is for, it will automatically create a new account and start uploading the database to it even if im not around when it happens, and then i just update to the new link on here and we are back online. this is the system im gonna be using going forward until a better hosting alternative comes along or someone sends me a bunkr invite code, which is the ideal scenario, i dont want to use someone else's account becuase that backfired last time but ideally bunkr would be the best platform to host the database on. either way, i will have all the currently active bunkr links listed in the new thread as well under a "legacy" section so even during mega downtime people will likely be able to hit up the bunkr links and find what they need even if its messy and hard to navigate
JoiDB as in Joi Database. You can automate torrent creation easily as well by using mktorrent and then just moving the files into a watch folder or something in a torrent client. Can you send me a DM so I can reply to it with the torrent?

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
JoiDB as in Joi Database. You can automate torrent creation easily as well by using mktorrent and then just moving the files into a watch folder or something in a torrent client. Can you send me a DM so I can reply to it with the torrent?
ah joi database

Varnakai

Apr 3, 2024
torrents arent a good idea long term either becuase I'm only on page 30 of 74 and the database is already 177gb, this is a1TB hard drive so we are fine on space, but its just a massive amount of data. (hentirella and sweetyjoi atm are the main culprits with their massive file sizes, also soxxie from just pure video spam bloat)
Lol if you think that's bad wait until you get to black tantra, pure agony

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
That's only half of it though, I think the other link went down.
no idea, im still combing the thread, my biggest slowdown atm is literally just duplicate videos which people renamed the filename of so if it looks similar i need to manually check half of these to make sure im not storing 3-4 renamed copies of the same damn video

Edit: i have been informed of a tool that can scan the drive for dupe videos after im done, i shall look into this

Last edited:
Reactions: SHaD0W_S1aSH3R

immortalibus

Nov 1, 2020
Submitting some that I unlocked
GoddessMika:

RamonaJoi:

Both of these contain all of the top level patreon videos, but not the ones that are available for free.
Wow! I just wanted to take a moment to express my deepest admiration and heartfelt thanks for the incredible video you shared.Thank you for sharing.

With all my admiration and thanks,

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
And this is why mega sucks
indeed, and that's why il be redistributing all the content through bunkr as well along side mega (someone has very kindly provided me with a invite code) but the issue with bunkr is the 2gb file size limit, theres some videos that exceed that, namely hentirella and blacktantra videos but a couple others as well, succubus prison is even a whopping 4gb so mega is best option for those ones
but why settle for one when you can have both right? we will have mega and bunkr for all the content

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote