SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
1 missing from Bubble (unless I completely forgot about something which is possible) - [Voiced JOI ] Medusa's jealousy leads her to being creampied ( Vanilla | Light Femdom )

1 missing from ILoveFreshSalad (unless I forgot something here as well) - Artoria wants to give you the best first time experience

3 missing from Kuro - Mommy's back~♡ [femdom, belittling, teasing], Kuro feels like teasing you to kill time~ [femdom, manipulating, edging], and Kuro invites you to a "study session" at her place... [feets, ass-play, humiliation]
i havent even filled out your last list i think >_<
il get on that sometime this week, life's been busy

Jeanplolo

Jun 26, 2024
Ethereal has 3 patreon exclusive videos which haven't been archived to my knowledge. Their Patreon costs 3€/month. They make some of my favourite breathplay content with very long videos. It'd be awesome if someone were able to grab them! Thank you all
Here are the 3 missing vids :
-Kiriko gives you a private tour! (Hard Breathplay, Facesitting, Ass/Pussy Worship, Teasing)
-You challenge Kirari Momobami to gamble (Escalating to Impossible Breathplay, Empty holds, Femdom, Evil/Cruel, Gambling)
-Meru devours your soul! (Impossible Breathplay, Exhales, Facesitting, Ass Worship)

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmSpaghetti
Apr 21, 2024
Ethereal has 4 patreon exclusive videos which haven't been archived to my knowledge. Their Patreon costs 3€/month. They make some of my favourite breathplay content with very long videos. It'd be awesome if someone were able to grab them! Thank you all
Here are the 4 missing vids :
-Kiriko gives you a private tour! (Hard Breathplay, Facesitting, Ass/Pussy Worship, Teasing)
-Flunking out of training for Nova's ass (Extreme breathplay, femdom, facesitting, breast smothering, ass worship, hyperventilation)
-You challenge Kirari Momobami to gamble (Escalating to Impossible Breathplay, Empty holds, Femdom, Evil/Cruel, Gambling)
-Meru devours your soul! (Impossible Breathplay, Exhales, Facesitting, Ass Worship)
Flunking out of training for Nova's ass is already on there though...

mixedham

May 22, 2024
Last dump of deleted HentaiAnimeJOI videos:

I think the only video that is missing is the bonus to the Yor video. Other than that, this should complete everything they uploaded. Link expires in a week.

Reactions: Bro9988
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote