SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
At least get paid for this kind of work
if anyone wants to pay me they can start with figuring out relevant tags for the creators, like femdom, voiced, NTR, etc.
i would like at least 4 tags per creator if possible and ofc any necessary disclaimer tags required by F95 such as loli, NTR, incest, etc. anything considerably taboo.

any creator with a handful of videos with a certain theme can be tagged as such. there's no hard line, just whatever seems appropriate. the goal is to give a general idea of the type of content they make.

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
if anyone wants to pay me they can start with figuring out relevant tags for the creators, like femdom, voiced, NTR, etc.
i would like at least 4 tags per creator if possible and ofc any necessary disclaimer tags required by F95 such as loli, NTR, incest, etc. anything considerably taboo.

any creator with a handful of videos with a certain theme can be tagged as such. there's no hard line, just whatever seems appropriate. the goal is to give a general idea of the type of content they make.
I guess that some other dudes are already doing a little bit to try to help you... Not really what you said, but hey. At any rate, it's something

Last edited:

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I guess that some other dudes are already doing a little bit to try to help you... Not really what you said, but hey. At any rate, it's something
they are doing dates/missing content, which i asked for earlier, its helpful and saves me time.
if the community can manage tags/dates it takes a lot of workload off me, neither is really needed however
we are a general thread, there are no uploading or template rules here, we can do whatever we want.
but im trying to closely follow the comic/animation thread guidelines on f95 to give the best user experience here

its just a ask either way, eventually i will get annoyed enough by the "tagme!" spam that i will just do it myself but atm
burnout > motivation

Bro, who are you? I didn't think that ghosts were real... Jeez
zeta has provided the greater majority of what we have on this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Bro9988

randomsubs1

Dec 28, 2023
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone have any recommendations for JOI creators that contain lots of animated content? For example, a lot of the new Hentirella stuff is filled with clips and scenes instead of just still pictures. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArmSpaghetti

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone have any recommendations for JOI creators that contain lots of animated content? For example, a lot of the new Hentirella stuff is filled with clips and scenes instead of just still pictures. Thanks!
its the right place to ask, while i dont have many recommendations for you as i coincidentally almost solely consume hentirella content, try sweetyjoi, saddiehmv, and meliodas
also if you are into the type of stuff hentirella does you might want to try yaboysuccuboi, its mostly still images but same target audience if you know what I mean

Apr 21, 2024

As much as I like helping around I am far too lazy to put together tags because that means checking many videos for consistent tags compared to just checking video titles and dates.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
As much as I like helping around I am far too lazy to put together tags because that means checking many videos for consistent tags compared to just checking video titles and dates.
yep thats why i cant be bothered to do it myself as well, i was hoping people would fill in tags for the creators they are familiar with and over time they would just all get filled out but that isnt really happening. il get around to it eventually, just not anytime soon
also you are helping enough, thanks again

Reactions: Bro9988

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Is it just an error on my end or downloading files from kemono party became more difficult? Like, it takes way longer than normal

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
In what way? I'm genuinely curious, feel free to not answer if my questions bother you
its rather complicated and im not keen on writing out a text wall on the matter, especially here.
the simplest understanding is that I just don't do well with vagueness, things like sarcasm and sarcastic humor tend to be vague in nature

Reactions: Blemished_One
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote