SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BouraxBorat

Sep 10, 2023
Hello guys ! I bring good news for Black Tantra enjoyers like myself.
The adventurer access got updated on kemono !!
The new cock hero vid is there.

( dot ) nz/#P!AgAA9gXdCtowwmnDFnoOXkcqvp-mZ_sbk47tw1wUnLop77fH-Edy8zBjF3w5a_CXZ2pVzYwIFU4R8YPeVFQ4smZCSlM_r2l3mRzy1QtehCY7A1P116SUwg

password : Succubidungeons69

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
its rather complicated and im not keen on writing out a text wall on the matter, especially here.
the simplest understanding is that I just don't do well with vagueness, things like sarcasm and sarcastic humor tend to be vague in nature
You do have a point, I guess I shall go back to being a clown

Underthrust

Apr 15, 2021
One video that seems to be missing from the DivineJOI bunkr is the of their Emilia Cares For You video.

Apr 21, 2024
One video that seems to be missing from the DivineJOI bunkr is the of their Emilia Cares For You video.
There's possibly others missing on that one, but I've noticed that already. The remasters from what I have seen just fix some readability though so you aren't missing all that much. I used to have the Emilia one specifically so I'll look around to see if I've still got it somewhere. Nothing guaranteed though.

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
A couple of bonus vids:

MeliodasWrath: (Bliss series but missing the newest oral bliss 2. Not on joi database but seems like it would fit here)

MisstressYumiko: (The fully exclusive vids. Looks like there a few few extended versions of other as well. If someone wants them I can upload them later)

Nausea:

Those are dead at least im interested in MisstressYumika and Nausea vids so i can know if i have those or not can someone please reupload it???

Thanks!

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Hello guys ! I bring good news for Black Tantra enjoyers like myself.
The adventurer access got updated on kemono !!
The new cock hero vid is there.

( dot ) nz/#P!AgAA9gXdCtowwmnDFnoOXkcqvp-mZ_sbk47tw1wUnLop77fH-Edy8zBjF3w5a_CXZ2pVzYwIFU4R8YPeVFQ4smZCSlM_r2l3mRzy1QtehCY7A1P116SUwg

password : Succubidungeons69
Hope Black Tantra put the beatbar for all of his JOI videos from now on because with that you can follow a nice and steady pace with each video.

I never saw that Cock Hero one the other i have it

randomsubs1

Dec 28, 2023
its the right place to ask, while i dont have many recommendations for you as i coincidentally almost solely consume hentirella content, try sweetyjoi, saddiehmv, and meliodas
also if you are into the type of stuff hentirella does you might want to try yaboysuccuboi, its mostly still images but same target audience if you know what I mean
Yeah target audience for sure. I found that RamonaJoi is similar to Hentirella as well. It really is the moving clips that help me enter the fantasy of it all

Reactions: ArmSpaghetti

CALCALATOR

Formerly 'ASALV'
Jan 25, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oOh yes please. maybe spoiler it here? I tried staring and couldnt find any letters x.x. Were they like made out of sweat or smth
They’re not fun to find I didn’t get these legit. If you look at 24:42 you can see E on the hose near the bottom of the image

RinkuSonic

Jun 13, 2021
Don't know how much in topic but does anybody knows what happened to lumamaster? his twitter and joi database accounts apparently disappeared

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote