SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 21, 2024
Don't know how much in topic but does anybody knows what happened to lumamaster? his twitter and joi database accounts apparently disappeared
I never really cared for any of them so I never downloaded any of them. I think I remember seeing a Mega folder with all of them, but that was probably run by them and deleted when they disappeared. If I find something I'll send it here.

Reactions: RinkuSonic

sinicaleffect

May 30, 2023
Aight. I'm fucking done with the state of this "genre".

How the fuck can a random person be expected to browse the site (Unlikely to get anybody new in the first place after PH killed shit) and expect them to stay with the current level of shit offered to people.

The public vids are 80% terrible, and the private vids make up about half the content despite being dogshit and aren't even any better than private for the most part.

Who the fuck is funding these shit vids? Well if that's what you're asking it doesn't fucking matter.
1718966867615.png
People will continue to pump out content for fuck all! His patreon? £270. That understates actual earning, but it won't be much more than £300 most likely. And he's clearly ver fucking happy with it.

So what to do if the content is shit, the creators are happy to make shit and spam the front page and gain visibility?

You have 3 options!
A: Spam Asis: The guy that makes database, the only guy capable of fixing things. ALmost ALL these problems are fixed if new videos didn't have immediate promotion to everyone regardless of quality. People are actually encouraged to make quality.

You can message him on discord ( asis2042 ), or server or email asis2013.tjd@gmail.com or do all 3 like a chad.
He's going to hate me for this.

B: You can quit the genre entirely! I'm sure a lot of people are. I predicted this shit 9 months ago the genre will die and each day I become closer to being right.

C: You can support me at patreon.com/cajoi lmao.
I make good content mostly. When it comes out.

Edit: Especially fuck all those claiming their videos are voiced because you have a fucking AI. I added AI voice to my videos as a fucking joke/downside. People actually trotting this shit out as an actual feature is hilarious.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2023

How the fuck can a random person be expected to browse the site (Unlikely to get anybody new in the first place after PH killed shit) and expect them to stay with the current level of shit offered to people.

The public vids are 80% terrible, and the private vids make up about half the content despite being dogshit and aren't even any better than private for the most part.

Who the fuck is funding these shit vids? Well if that's what you're asking it doesn't fucking matter.
View attachment 3756199
People will continue to pump out content for fuck all! His patreon? £270. That understates actual earning, but it won't be much more than £300 most likely. And he's clearly ver fucking happy with it.

So what to do if the content is shit, the creators are happy to make shit and spam the front page and gain visibility?

You have 3 options!
A: Spam Asis: The guy that makes database, the only guy capable of fixing things. ALmost ALL these problems are fixed if new videos didn't have immediate promotion to everyone regardless of quality. People are actually encouraged to make quality.

You can message him on discord ( asis2042 ), or server or email asis2013.tjd@gmail.com or do all 3 like a chad.

B: You can quit the genre entirely! I'm sure a lot of people are. I predicted this shit 9 months ago the genre will die and each day I become closer to being right.

Edit: Especially fuck all those claiming their videos are voiced because you have a fucking AI. I added AI voice to my videos as a fucking joke/downside. People actually trotting this shit out as an actual feature is hilarious.
I'm unsure of the point of this post? Are you just trying to rant or do you seriously expect the people here to do as you ask? Iirc dushaman has been requested here quite a few times, along with plenty of other lower quality creators so you're opinions are the minority here.
Asking anything of this thread is kinda a waste of time so....yeah.
I'll play devils advocate here and say that I kinda get the appeal of a cheap commission though. Considering getting a decently made commissions is virtually impossible you basically have to take what you can get, regardless of quality.

Reactions: reelobaruk

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018

View attachment 3756199

You have 3 options!

relax bro, if you are coming to the piracy thread to complain about this your mental state is clearly gone. go take a breather.

fungussy

Dec 28, 2023

View attachment 3756199

You have 3 options!

I kinda agree with you, the database at this point has mostly lost the kind of content I frequented it for. Anyway, I don't think complaining in this thread is the best thing to do, and I honestly don't think there's a fix for the wasteland it is becoming.

lishang1999

Jun 19, 2024

View attachment 3756199

You have 3 options!

Yo CAjoi i love your stuff, can i get it for free?

Apr 21, 2024
Well as entertaining as it would be to just watch this go on I do agree to a degree that a lot of the videos put out regularly by some creators feel like they are just taking up space. I don't really care about that though as long as occasionally a good video or fun concept comes along whatever works for me. It's not even 5 minutes to skim the recent releases and see if any of them catch my interest. I very rarely if ever get want any of the videos enough to go out of my way to pay for it, so the fact people ever do boggles my mind.
Long story short. If it bothers you that much feel free to do something about it, but I'm fine with just filtering through for the videos I want to check out.

HuTaogyatt

Mar 7, 2024
View attachment 3721224

Overview:
"The JOI Archive" is a collection of patreon exclusive JOI videos typically ripped from .
This thread features a mirror list that can be watched in browser or downloaded, and a P2P torrent.
There are currently 700+ exclusive videos from over 40 different creators.
If you want to know more check the FAQ.​

Updated: 2024-06-16
Creators: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FAQ:
For community uploaders:
For requests:

A note from the Librarian...
Please take a short moment to read this notice before continuing down to the mirror list.
This project relies on the contribution of the community for updates, it is niche and likely always will be and it is too much financial cost for one single individual to cover. If you came here looking for something and found it, please consider chipping in and updating one of our albums. See the "for uploaders" section on how to contribute, thankyou.

Mirror List:

Torrent (v1.0)

Thankyou to everyone who contributed videos and content prior to the archive project and all those going forward, this wouldn't be possible without you.
And thankyou to the content creators who make these awesome videos for us, we cant afford to pay you but we appreciate your work nonetheless
(I know half of you lurk this thread ;))
You all have my love and gratitude <3

Hi, I see Juicyjoi is on the list however when clicking on the link it looks like it’s only everything up to the voiced Ryuuko joi. Would it be possible to get the voiced Ryuuko one added?

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024

View attachment 3756199

You have 3 options!

Someone needed to say this and I agree completely with you. For those who complain about his choice to vent here, well... Where was he supposed to do it? As far as I know, this seems like the only "place" where we can see different creators gathered together. And maybe you might be able to change someone's mind. Just maybe but there is no harm in trying, you know?

sinicaleffect

May 30, 2023
I'm unsure of the point of this post? Are you just trying to rant or do you seriously expect the people here to do as you ask? Iirc dushaman has been requested here quite a few times, along with plenty of other lower quality creators so you're opinions are the minority here.
If you paywall an isis execution vid there will be people asking to see it for free. That doesn't make them majority.

Either way, I was drunk and venting. I've just hated 90% of what I've seen on database for the last month. And talking to tohers it seems I'm not alone.

But whatever. Don't want to deny people their dushaman fap sessions.

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
Well, although I understand your complaint Cajoi, it's kind of understandable why people give money and make commissions to creators like "Dushman", after all, good creators like you, divinejoi, etc have a really expensive commission rate, like come on for most people it is impossible to pay $100 to $200 on a JOI commission for the character they want, so they will obviously resort to cheaper means even though they have less quality.

lishang1999

Jun 19, 2024
If you paywall an isis execution vid there will be people asking to see it for free. That doesn't make them majority.

Either way, I was drunk and venting. I've just hated 90% of what I've seen on database for the last month. And talking to tohers it seems I'm not alone.

But i mean, who else provides daily cei videos?

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024

Now I'll bring Dushaman here

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote