SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
If you paywall an isis execution vid there will be people asking to see it for free. That doesn't make them majority.

Either way, I was drunk and venting. I've just hated 90% of what I've seen on database for the last month. And talking to tohers it seems I'm not alone.

But whatever. Don't want to deny people their dushaman fap sessions.
I dont think anyone feels otherwise
the main page for jdatabase has always been random bloat and that's always been a complaint
I dont think hating on other creators is the play however if you want to see that change.
there's already a page that sorts channels by popularity, i dont think it would be hard to convince this asis person to do the same for individual videos or whatever other system you desire.

I highly doubt bashing other creators is going to get you anywhere closer to what you want.

Reactions: That_guy26

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
I remember another "creator" similar to Dushaman, one that goes by the username Ashley. No offense but it is as clear as the sun that they are the perfect representation of the downfall of this genre. How can you even spend your precious time on such mediocre videos? I would prefer to spend 300€ on mountains of paper just to wipe my ass with it.

Apr 21, 2024
I remember another "creator" similar to Dushaman, one that goes by the username Ashley. No offense but it is as clear as the sun that they are the perfect representation of the downfall of this genre. How can you even spend your precious time on such mediocre videos? I would prefer to spend 300€ on mountains of paper just to wipe my ass with it.
Ah yeah Ashley was the one that when they left there was like 3 meme videos coming in from other creators right?
But still I feel like a lot of the complaints would also have worked a long time ago for quite a number of those old videos I see. Not all of them were bad but I still notice a lot of improvements from when I first checked them out. The main difference I notice is the use of patreon now to encourage people to support certain creators as they will and when things like that happen there will always be the well made ones and the cheaper ones. There are other things like AI and more people using extremely rushed translations/poor English, but now that there exists ways to make some money off of it the only ways to stop those that do the cheap ones is to change the minds of those that want to buy them.

Nov 26, 2023
Either way, I was drunk and venting. I've just hated 90% of what I've seen on database for the last month. And talking to tohers it seems I'm not alone.

But whatever. Don't want to deny people their dushaman fap sessions.
Ah, understandable then. After our whole conversation about voidjoi before, I was wondering wtf were you thinking coming here of all places to rant about quality.

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Ah yeah Ashley was the one that when they left there was like 3 meme videos coming in from other creators right?
But still I feel like a lot of the complaints would also have worked a long time ago for quite a number of those old videos I see. Not all of them were bad but I still notice a lot of improvements from when I first checked them out. The main difference I notice is the use of patreon now to encourage people to support certain creators as they will and when things like that happen there will always be the well made ones and the cheaper ones. There are other things like AI and more people using extremely rushed translations/poor English, but now that there exists ways to make some money off of it the only ways to stop those that do the cheap ones is to change the minds of those that want to buy them.
But it seems to me that the "Golden Era" of Hentai JOI videos has been over for a long time and the many awaited improvements are struggling to arrive

Curbstone21

Jan 1, 2024
Aight. I'm fucking done with the state of this "genre".

How the fuck can a random person be expected to browse the site (Unlikely to get anybody new in the first place after PH killed shit) and expect them to stay with the current level of shit offered to people.

The public vids are 80% terrible, and the private vids make up about half the content despite being dogshit and aren't even any better than private for the most part.

Who the fuck is funding these shit vids? Well if that's what you're asking it doesn't fucking matter.
View attachment 3756199
People will continue to pump out content for fuck all! His patreon? £270. That understates actual earning, but it won't be much more than £300 most likely. And he's clearly ver fucking happy with it.

So what to do if the content is shit, the creators are happy to make shit and spam the front page and gain visibility?

You have 3 options!
A: Spam Asis: The guy that makes database, the only guy capable of fixing things. ALmost ALL these problems are fixed if new videos didn't have immediate promotion to everyone regardless of quality. People are actually encouraged to make quality.

You can message him on discord ( asis2042 ), or server or email asis2013.tjd@gmail.com or do all 3 like a chad.
He's going to hate me for this.

B: You can quit the genre entirely! I'm sure a lot of people are. I predicted this shit 9 months ago the genre will die and each day I become closer to being right.

C: You can support me at patreon.com/cajoi lmao.
I make good content mostly. When it comes out.

Edit: Especially fuck all those claiming their videos are voiced because you have a fucking AI. I added AI voice to my videos as a fucking joke/downside. People actually trotting this shit out as an actual feature is hilarious.
lol even my rant wasn't so lame, why spit acid everywhere if you can just go on with your life and use your video montage skills that you acquried making these vids somewhere where it would make sense for you? You knew just what shit you get yourself into, so don't try to frame yourself out of the picture, you're part of the problem after all

BouraxBorat

Sep 10, 2023
Anyway, i know this rabbit hole goes even deeper, how many of you guys jacked off to femdom asmr or fap roullete or some shit?
erotic hypnosis is a whole world , i could 100% recommend a creator named Shibby.
her site is Shibbydex ( dot ) com
You have a ton of free content , some joi and a lot more.
The tag , search and series system is well done. Haptics are a thing.

For starter i would recommend the " So , you want to be hypnotise ? " serie
or the 14 days long " Orgasmic training series " Joi's that end in a hfo file.

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024
erotic hypnosis is a whole world , i could 100% recommend a creator named Shibby.
her site is Shibbydex ( dot ) com
You have a ton of free content , some joi and a lot more.
The tag , search and series system is well done. Haptics are a thing.

For starter i would recommend the " So , you want to be hypnotise ? " serie
or the 14 days long " Orgasmic training series " Joi's that end in a hfo file.
This is interesting. Ive heard this kind of genre (not rly hypnosis but just asmr?) from reddit gonewildaudios iirc but i never sat through one hypnosis thingy before.. Does it really have some effect?

Last edited:

BouraxBorat

Sep 10, 2023
This is interesting. Ive heard this kind of genre (not rly hypnosis but just asmr?) from reddit gonewildaudios iirc but i never sat through one hypnosis thingy before.. Does it really have some effect?
Go into it with an open mind , have no expectation and see for yourself ! It is surely worth the try ;)

unext1

Jun 24, 2022
Looking for a vids from the new creator Misstres Yumiko, it's not a bad thing after all. There are many free versions, but some are missing or shortened. I would really appreciate it if anyone could share this vids.

unext1

Jun 24, 2022
Looking for a vids from the new creator Misstres Yumiko, it's not a bad thing after all. There are many free versions, but some are missing or shortened. I would really appreciate it if anyone could share this vids.
I"ve found kemono page for this:

minetttt

Nov 9, 2022
relax bro, if you are coming to the piracy thread to complain about this your mental state is clearly gone. go take a breather.
I rarely say anything but I am going do defend CA here but Arm as much as I have respect for you on this thread... but there is a point I would like to make and that being if you look pack at CA's page on this site you will see this is not the first time CA has spoken about this and honestly CA could have taken this whole thread down months ago but decided to have mercy all I'm saying is cut CA some slack this is not the first time CA has said anything on this topic and honestly I am trying to prevent a whole shitshow like a few months back.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I rarely say anything but I am going do defend CA here but Arm as much as I have respect for you on this thread... but there is a point I would like to make and that being if you look pack at CA's page on this site you will see this is not the first time CA has spoken about this and honestly CA could have taken this whole thread down months ago but decided to have mercy all I'm saying is cut CA some slack this is not the first time CA has said anything on this topic and honestly I am trying to prevent a whole shitshow like a few months back.
i dont take sides, i was telling him to go relax, he is clearly agitated

honestly CA could have taken this whole thread down months ago but decided to have mercy
also no, none of the joi database creators nor cajoi have any power over this thread what-so-ever. F95 will not honor dmca takedowns either. its a piracy site, im honestly rather confused what makes you think he can do something. the filehosts im using will not do anything for them either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bro9988
Nov 24, 2017
doesn't kemono only rip post content and thumbnail images, i have never seen actual files attached
seems like a pretty useless site for anything outside of pictures/images
Well, just like its precursor before the shutdown it does feature full ripping, albeit still requiring the API/Session key from a User that is paying to have access to the content; But seemingly a lot of the old patrons didn't move to Kemono, so I don't see a lot of creators where that functionality is used nowadays...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote