SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.61 [2024-06-25]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Well, just like its precursor before the shutdown it does feature full ripping, albeit still requiring the API/Session key from a User that is paying to have access to the content; But seemingly a lot of the old patrons didn't move to Kemono, so I don't see a lot of creators where that functionality is used nowadays...
well the kemonos i have seen for the joi creators seem to never contain any actual files. im not going to investigate i have too much on my plate already, thanks for confirmation

Reactions: Bro9988

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
V1.6
(v1.6) 2024-06-22:
- 10 recovered hentaianimejoi (defunct) vids Thankyou @mixedham
- 2 recovered lumamaster (defunct) vids Thankyou @1169bn
- 2 new blacktantra vids + pdf#2 Thankyou Anon
- 3 new vids (sexyjoi, bubble, salad) Thankyou @Zeta the magnet warrior
Link to front page

I will probably start making these types of posts alongside every time there is a update since they will be less frequent now.
also the hentaianimejoi vids are still uploading, will be there in a couple hours.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Im not sure about dmca on pixeldrain but do AkiraBox remove any of your videos? I really like this filehost download speed.
akirabox is a bit up in the air, the official documentation says that akirabox honors DMCA but behind closed doors its been communicated that they infact do not honor DMCA, i have yet to lose any files on akirabox, its a very solid filehost its just reletevely new (april this year) so its longevity is unknown. atm akirabox and bunkr are my bulletproof options, theres some others like saint2su or the sunsetted cyberdrop but its filesize limits are just too low. pixeldrains reaction to DMCA is inconsistent, sometimes he does sometimes he doesn't.

Im keeping an eye out for a possible 3rd main mirror but that wont be for a while as im still moving files to akirabox. pixeldrain is one of the candidates

Reactions: Brian Kuun

Varnakai

Apr 3, 2024
Sadly this gonna be hard to get suprisingly not a lot of people in this server are subscribed to join gang early access or premium the only one ik was Zeta which if you know stop doing that
Plus, joigang's stuff is only available via an exploit on their site. Idk if people just don't know/care but it's more than just pushing a download button.

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
Plus, joigang's stuff is only available via an exploit on their site. Idk if people just don't know/care but it's more than just pushing a download button.
I think zeta found it but like I said he is gone from those days but I remember xan (joigang creator)said nothing changed with the security soo someone can do

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I think zeta found it but like I said he is gone from those days but I remember xan (joigang creator)said nothing changed with the security soo someone can do
jdownloader will rip any media from a page your browser client can view
no exploits of any kind needed

ComputerUser223

Apr 5, 2022
When I was subscribed to them before I tried that. It only gave me a corrupted file.

I used this script from Github to download the ASMR videos on their website. I would assume they use the same kind of encryption mechanism for all of their videos, so this should work.

Basically just install a program that runs Python (Visual Studio Code for example), paste the code, scroll to the bottom and input the link you want to download

And if you don't have it already, you need yt-dlp installed for this to work

Reactions: SHaD0W_S1aSH3R

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018

I used this script from Github to download the ASMR videos on their website. I would assume they use the same kind of encryption mechanism for all of their videos, so this should work.

Basically just install a program that runs Python (Visual Studio Code for example), paste the code, scroll to the bottom and input the link you want to download

And if you don't have it already, you need yt-dlp installed for this to work
they are paying for a web drm subscription, thats cute

Apr 21, 2024
1 missing from Bubble (unless I completely forgot about something which is possible) - [Voiced JOI ] Medusa's jealousy leads her to being creampied ( Vanilla | Light Femdom )

1 missing from ILoveFreshSalad (unless I forgot something here as well) - Artoria wants to give you the best first time experience

3 missing from Kuro - Mommy's back~♡ [femdom, belittling, teasing], Kuro feels like teasing you to kill time~ [femdom, manipulating, edging], and Kuro invites you to a "study session" at her place... [feets, ass-play, humiliation]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote