SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.91 [2024-07-02]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeanplolo

Jun 26, 2024
Ethereal has 3 patreon exclusive videos which haven't been archived to my knowledge. Their Patreon costs 3€/month. They make some of my favourite breathplay content with very long videos. It'd be awesome if someone were able to grab them! Thank you all
Here are the 3 missing vids :
-Kiriko gives you a private tour! (Hard Breathplay, Facesitting, Ass/Pussy Worship, Teasing)
-You challenge Kirari Momobami to gamble (Escalating to Impossible Breathplay, Empty holds, Femdom, Evil/Cruel, Gambling)
-Meru devours your soul! (Impossible Breathplay, Exhales, Facesitting, Ass Worship)

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmSpaghetti
Apr 21, 2024
Ethereal has 4 patreon exclusive videos which haven't been archived to my knowledge. Their Patreon costs 3€/month. They make some of my favourite breathplay content with very long videos. It'd be awesome if someone were able to grab them! Thank you all
Here are the 4 missing vids :
-Kiriko gives you a private tour! (Hard Breathplay, Facesitting, Ass/Pussy Worship, Teasing)
-Flunking out of training for Nova's ass (Extreme breathplay, femdom, facesitting, breast smothering, ass worship, hyperventilation)
-You challenge Kirari Momobami to gamble (Escalating to Impossible Breathplay, Empty holds, Femdom, Evil/Cruel, Gambling)
-Meru devours your soul! (Impossible Breathplay, Exhales, Facesitting, Ass Worship)
Flunking out of training for Nova's ass is already on there though...

mixedham

May 22, 2024
Last dump of deleted HentaiAnimeJOI videos:

I think the only video that is missing is the bonus to the Yor video. Other than that, this should complete everything they uploaded. Link expires in a week.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Ethereal has 3 patreon exclusive videos which haven't been archived to my knowledge. Their Patreon costs 3€/month. They make some of my favourite breathplay content with very long videos. It'd be awesome if someone were able to grab them! Thank you all
Here are the 3 missing vids :
V1.7
(v1.7) 2024-06-29:
- 3 new ethereal vids Gift from the librarian <3
- 12 recovered hentaianimejoi (defunct) vids Thankyou @mixedham
Jeanplolo Thanks for being the first person to properly make a request (I think... at least the first person to do adequately enough for me to notice) the ethereal vids are still uploading, should be done in a couple hours, its queued behind some akirabox uploads.

also DM me with a suggestion to give ethereal for August, each month they take suggestions for next months videos
don't post it here or else they will know its me
txtsam.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeanplolo

Someth

Nov 30, 2019
If anyone has Cumulojoi's three exclusive fgg bonus videos, could you upload them? They still haven't been uploaded anywhere and I've been searching for the Ahri one for a while

Jeanplolo

Jun 26, 2024
V1.7

Jeanplolo Thanks for being the first person to properly make a request (I think... at least the first person to do adequately enough for me to notice) the ethereal vids are still uploading, should be done in a couple hours, its queued behind some akirabox uploads.

also DM me with a suggestion to give ethereal for August, each month they take suggestions for next months videos
don't post it here or else they will know its me
View attachment 3783285
Tysmmm

Rissh

Jan 28, 2024
Last dump of deleted HentaiAnimeJOI videos:

I think the only video that is missing is the bonus to the Yor video. Other than that, this should complete everything they uploaded. Link expires in a week.
For Yor video correct intel is 640c25ee3720f. I have seen this video once, but didnt download it unfortunatelly. Now it is disabled

Reactions: mixedham

Wincaser

May 19, 2024
Someone have new video? And maybe old ones if someone has a link
and

Reactions: wheely
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote