SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.93 [2024-07-03]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

5dslife

Jul 14, 2023
Yeah I tried it one month cause I was excited someone posted a Rukia video terrible grammar, stays on the same picture of like a shoe for 3 minutes, definitely not worth it for me. I feel like Ely Joi does similar style videos but much better. Although I'm not a fan of the recent censor bs. But to each their own
Ely good, but yeah some of thier censor stuff if a bit much, it’s a bummer that that’s what all thier impact 3rd stuff is

Reactions: SomeGuy778

fungussy

Dec 28, 2023
nope its not its the patreon version not the free PH version its a completly different video

here is the kemono link its the 21 minute long its been uploaded 2 months ago
I'm sorry but has this one been included yet?
Updated the folder with the early access content and the pending patreon exclusives (including the lab rat and lust monastery series). Hope y'all enjoy the content ;3

Nov 26, 2023
Well but i dont find those "creators" to have like a "top tier" Joi's in fact i found it really like repetitive or somekind of lame to charge that amount of money... I know that each creator want to valorate his works and deserve his time to do that... Thats why i found in Black Tantra a different kind of creator or at least with his videos i feel a different kind of vibe than the usual stuff...

I will try to afford 300 usd for a video but im not from the US and for me 300 usd is nearly my monthly salary for a video of 30 minutes... Thats why i found it absurd i really want to have a decent and better job to expend the money i want but right now its not my posibility xD...

Even i want to have an autostroker so i can really experiment "what the creator want you to feel" in each of his videos...

Thank you for letting me know tho of those creators! And how much can they afford for each proyect!
Black Tantra is a bigger creator from what I can see on their patreon. Remember the more in demand a creator is the more they charge. Some don't even take commissions because it messes with their video queue or they simply don't need to take on more work. You can always subscribe and ask but don't be shocked if they outright decline or charge you an absurd amount.

I guess you don't mind AI art huh?

Last edited:

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Black Tantra is a bigger creator from what I can see on their patreon. Remember the more in demand a creator is the more they charge. Some don't even take commissions because it messes with their video queue or they simply don't need to take on more work. You can always subscribe and ask but don't be shocked if they outright decline or charge you an absurd amount.

I guess you don't mind AI art huh?
No im not... Because the characters i want to use in the videos i want the creator to make they doesn't have a ton of hentai pics or material (even they are super sexy and hot).

And yeah i know about that kind of riddle and i won't be offended or angry i was just thinking about if the prices was accesible or not... Maybe i could "learn" how to do JOI's and then make my own JOI videos but im somekind of lazy because i don't know a lot about video editting and merge different kind of things in one video...

Nov 26, 2023
No im not... Because the characters i want to use in the videos i want the creator to make they doesn't have a ton of hentai pics or material (even they are super sexy and hot).

And yeah i know about that kind of riddle and i won't be offended or angry i was just thinking about if the prices was accesible or not... Maybe i could "learn" how to do JOI's and then make my own JOI videos but im somekind of lazy because i don't know a lot about video editting and merge different kind of things in one video...
Now you have me curious. What characters are you talking about?

Nov 26, 2023
Elena and Nina from Star Ocean the Divine Force

Throné and Primrose from Octopath Traveler 1 and 2

To give you some examples of them.
Those are some super obscure characters. AI art is limited based on preexisting art. They have so little art that the ai might not have enough material to draw from. Honestly your only bet would be to commission an artist to draw some for you. Which is expensive in it's own right. All I can say is good luck with that.

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Those are some super obscure characters. AI art is limited based on preexisting art. They have so little art that the ai might not have enough material to draw from. Honestly your only bet would be to commission an artist to draw some for you. Which is expensive in it's own right. All I can say is good luck with that.
Never tried to do some AI draw by myself i will try and then see what it comes for

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote