SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
Anyone got the leaks of Paizuri heaven parts 1-4 (i know this is duplicate message but. figured i put it all in one.)

KillaMane

Jan 19, 2024
Hey guys, I have a legal question. Is it even legal to create JOIs using other people's artwork without asking them? Because I wonder, if every JOI creator asks those people, or pay them or what? And if not, do the original creators sue them?

heralder

Mar 3, 2018
Hey guys, I have a legal question. Is it even legal to create JOIs using other people's artwork without asking them? Because I wonder, if every JOI creator asks those people, or pay them or what? And if not, do the original creators sue them?
Go down that rabbit hole and also wonder about the legality of the artwork as well then. I wonder how many got permission to do fan art.
Though i prefer people be allowed to create whatever they'd like.

Taking other art making it into a story might be considered transformative anyhow.

Though it would be nice to know who created the original artworks so that if i like it i could find more of their stuff.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote