SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.2 [2024-08-07]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
why is this not getting updated everything ok ?
I am currently working on it, archiving all the new content that comes in and then re uploading + editing the thread itself takes time
it will likely be a couple days from now at the least. most of the content is posted here anyway, very little gets sent to me via DM's

Reactions: tvass and mzyes98

Blackfore_raven

Dec 5, 2023
I am currently working on it, archiving all the new content that comes in and then re uploading + editing the thread itself takes time
it will likely be a couple days from now at the least. most of the content is posted here anyway, very little gets sent to me via DM's
Oh, I can send stuff in DM too if that's easier? Then I can separate from what's already in the bunkrr too

Reactions: Groarihy

datgirl777

Feb 9, 2022
ZaverJOI is a really high quality creator on JOI Database with around 20 videos featuring anime, genshin, blue archive characters.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could add their videos (especially the 2 Chizuru videos). Please and thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Soelaok

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Here's a temporary link for GoFile since I don't have a premium account and AkiraBox wouldn't allow me to upload above 2GB.

For now, I'll reach out to ArmSpaghetti to hopefully provide a better way to archive this
you can upload up to 20gb to akira atm you just need to make a user account, you can do with easily with a burner email
Videos from VoidJoi, some recent, others just not in the archive.

Some may be missing, but it's better than none.
ArmSpaghetti
another joi for women lets fucking go
got it for you right here:
if you were a real menace you would have posted MD5 checksums
ArmSpaghetti
I have added the new Hentirella Video to the Bunkr.
Album:
Direct link to video:

I had to re-encode at 5mbps 1080p to get the file size below 2gb. The original was 6mbps I don't see any loss visually but if you really want the original I can try to get it to you.
thats fine, no need for the original
Oh, I can send stuff in DM too if that's easier? Then I can separate from what's already in the bunkrr too
it makes no difference to me either way, the only thing I request of everyone who sends or posts content is to please not repost anything that's already in the archive, especially under different filenames, and to not post or send me free/public content as I do not have the time or energy to match up and manually check every single file you guys send me to make sure its not a dupe or free video which if I end up archiving either just causes issues later or wastes valuable storage space.

Apr 21, 2024
you can upload up to 20gb to akira atm you just need to make a user account, you can do with easily with a burner email

another joi for women lets fucking go

if you were a real menace you would have posted MD5 checksums

thats fine, no need for the original

it makes no difference to me either way, the only thing I request of everyone who sends or posts content is to please not repost anything that's already in the archive, especially under different filenames, and to not post or send me free/public content as I do not have the time or energy to match up and manually check every single file you guys send me to make sure its not a dupe or free video which if I end up archiving either just causes issues later or wastes valuable storage space.
I suppose I'll add free or duplicate videos to checks I do to see if something is missing then. I'm pretty sure there is a few free already on there, but I'll scan for future ones.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I suppose I'll add free or duplicate videos to checks I do to see if something is missing then. I'm pretty sure there is a few free already on there, but I'll scan for future ones.
I know for certain that there are several folders that have free stuff clogging space in them but i cannot go through all 700+ (might be 800 at this point actually) videos and check so i have just accepted it and moved on, its mostly stuff from pre 1.0 when the thread was still no mans land and there was no front page, I just grabbed everything i saw without checking if it was free or not and archived it, i could have put in the extra effort to check those things while i was doing it but ah, hindsight's a bitch

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
V2.2
2024-08-07:
CONTENT(v2.2)

- 4 New GoddessMika Thankyou @Blackfore_raven
- 2 New CreamySteamer Thankyou Anon
- 1 New Hentirella Thankyou @Mitch1128
- 10 New VoidJoi Thankyou @ronnielmt87
- 2 Recovered PurpleRamen11 Thankyou @mixedham
- 1 New ElyJOI Thankyou @Kuroila
- 1 New SadieHMVs Thankyou @shibal1