RPGM - The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria [v003] [Rhiannon Ero-Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

big potential right here :)

really like the setting, the female mc's looks are absolutely stunning. love everthing about her. also like the style of the models and the very well crafted interface and explainings even its rpgmaker and not e.g. renpy which would have made it a bit more immersive and easier to go from scene to scene but i respect the effort or rpg elements but there is one big concer for me.

Pros:
    + female mc game with ntr/cheating
    + female mc's looks are rally great (hope she has big hard nipples :p)
    + fantasy setting
    + character models are overall solid
    + old men with models she can interact (and maybe do later naughty things with)
    + interface is very well thought out and in well written english
    + really caring explanations <3
    + music is nice and nothing too much or annoying
    + battle seems not too hard or too long (but i hope it won't get that much of a focus)

Cons:
    - only primary one at the moment, but a big one for me personally:
    why are the sexual interactions (which are very important for such a game) with white mannequins instead of the specific male models?
    i don't need animations or very well exectued sex scenes with immersive backgrounds, but i think the connected male models and their sexual interactions with the mc are very much needed.

i REALLY hope this will change/improve regarding that. (please) otherwise i hope she will have many sexual interactions (at best with many old/ ugly/ creepy men - heck maybe even dwarves and other humanoid fantasy creatures?) and there will be choices. nothing deeply connected or drastic for the story. just who she can/want to get sexual with and who not (if avoidable)

thats all for the moment. if the mannequin stuff are just placeholders, i want to apologise.

even think about supporting the game but this stuff needs to change/be confirmed first cause they are quite important for me personally - and i could see for others too. hope this is understandable.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

So far just finished the demo of The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria. Here are my thoughts.

First, if you expect to play a full game, recommend you give this one a pass for now. Their is very little content in the game. The only sex scene I found was the MC going to the captain and having her breasts groped. A good scene but when its the only scene, can feel a bit underwhelming.

The combat is hard to judge as their is only one battle and is highly scripted.

Do love the design of the main character though. Just love how big her breasts are. Hope as the game progresses, we meet more women with just as big or even bigger breasts. Though understand this is a focus on the MC.

In terms of story, again not much to talk about. This is just the initial release and not much of one here. See some ideas planted like the MC and husband having a falling out from a previous adventure party but nothing that really stood out.

The tutorials for how things worked were very well done.

For suggestions to improve the game, yeah, just make more of the game. Make me feel like Eldoria is a real fantasy world the heroes go to. Flesh out if adventurers are common on this continent/island. Do they hunt artifacts or can they be thieves as well? If not very common, what monsters do the townsfolk warn them of staying away from that killed so many adventures? Maybe have an extremely powerful boss at the beginning you can fight but will be destroyed until you gather more experience.

While the MC is the focus, will the husband to the MC also be tempted by lust and arousal during their journey together. Will the couple grow closer or further apart as they continue to have sex with third parties?

What items can we collect from beasts to trade or possibly craft? (So long as the spiders are not carrying this world's currency, will be okay with the drops. Find it ridiculous when monsters have currency.)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

vincentolog

This demo is basically only a tutorial. I'm wishing we get more SEXY scenes in the future, not only SEX scenes. Rhonda wearing different outfits doing sexy poses, like bending over & people gets to see what's underneath, stuff like that.

I want to see more of Rhonda, so I hope the dev makes her larger when she's talking, since the text box covers half of her or other characters. Did the game had a hide text button? I forgot. Deleted this demo but for sure will get the updates.

So far the battle part wasn't annoying. Good renders & story will make players flock on this.

All the best Dev! I really like Rhonda's design. Dat arse is golden!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Joe Steel

Normally, I don't bother with games containing mutant tits, but everything else in this looked attractive so I downloaded.

It is attractive, though otherwise very conventional. It was not always clear what needed to be done to advance the plot (e.g. the MC says she wants to go on deck but the game actually requires her to go to the captain's cabin). It also isn't clear that the game ends when you get to the village (you are supposed to be looking for the inn, but there is no inn and nothing tells you that).

Very limited content and no scenes. As a demo, it only demonstrates some attractive maps. Best to skip this one for the time being. I'll revise this review if/when the game experience warrants it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

idkagoodusername33

Decent concept, no content.

This game revolves around a husband and wife. You play the wife Rhonda. In your adventures you are moving away from your past life on a boat destined to another land. That is where you will start and make your new life as a couple. However in the classic case, the entire goal of the game is the corruption of the wife.

Gameplay looks okay. Its your standard RPGM combat, so nothing special. Otherwise currently its just look around and talk to people for some side scenes.

Speaking of scenes. There are none. Theres some static groping and such while you are on the ship, but thats only like 3 images. No animations, no nudity. Nothing in the game yet. Seems rather hollow for a game's first release considering its not like the gameplay loop is custom as it just relies on RPGM base.

Main character is very attractive, though I don't know why she starts with a one piece bikini on. Doesn't make much sense unless we're in a world where less clothes = more armor for females. Was extremely strange.

Overall, not really worth playing. it doesn't do anything special and the lack of scenes in the game for a demo is pretty poor too.

I will watch this project and come back to edit my review upon its first official release.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

venkatesh66

One of the best games in RPG, perfect start, expecting more from the dev, but they could give some good dress for her, instead of this swimsuit kind of thing.
    The game mechanics and story is good, and the tutorial is also easy to understand. The dev must give a decent dress for her, then later may be she wears something hot, but from the beginning she wears something like a swimsuit kind of thing is not good.