The Lack of Black MILF's in the Adult Games

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
I played more than 1000's of adult game "projects" and thats the reality.
And most Black MILF's are made by same DAZ body and hair model, even worse.

Is Black MILF's niche or there are other reasons, such as lack of 3d model etc..
And this question is not related to politics, racism, etc...
I am not from America, Europe, or Africa so idk about the things, just wondering the reason.

(The dream image I wanna see in adult games)
ce53d01a00710a840cd0e0b0e3ce3b54.jpeg

Edit: It's probably all about "Black MILF" is a niche fetish.

Last edited:

Gone405

May 1, 2024

Is Black MILF's niche or there are other reasons, such as lack of 3d model etc..
I am not from America, Europe, or Africa so idk about the things, just wondering the reason.

View attachment 3830995
I would love some black milfs in these games! It would be an amazing time. I think it's a mix of niche and lack of anyone making some good models. I agree it's very criminally underrated that we don't have any.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Cool, but she is *probably a sidekick character, and still generic face and hair model that used for black females all the time.
That's just from the lack of research peeps have done to give us diverse black women in these AVNs. Imo at least.

Cartman-Brah

Jul 8, 2024
I feel this lack too. daz, blender, honey select, koikatsu... there are very few black women in games. if I were to develop a game (I don't plan to) half of it would be black women.

Reactions: LfkCn and Gone405

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
That's just from the lack of research peeps have done to give us diverse black women in these AVNs. Imo at least.
If it was about "research" or knowledge, there will be no females in adult games.
Because I don't think most devs even touch to women irl judging by their creation in the adult games :p

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
True, same with brown hotties too. If any devs need some inspiration or ideas i have a thread of celebs which i think would be imcorporated well into games

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023

View attachment 3830995
Is the artist just making comics at the moment or has he made some games?

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
I know this thread.
And probably played most of the mentioned games before.

Here's the characters from the first two page of this thread, half of them are same characters (other half is either indian or brown)
All of the images below are from different games

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
And speaking of games, I remembered this one:

https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-v0-07-psychodelusional.79552/

It is a game that has a certain variety of female characters and in addition to having beautiful graphics and simple to play, it already has a certain number of scenes.

Note: the only negative point is that it takes time to update, but other than that it's a game that I highly recommend nowadays.

evelyn.png kendra.png shanice.png

Last edited: