The Lack of Black MILF's in the Adult Games

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I know this thread.
And probably played most of the mentioned games before.

Here's the characters from the first two page of this thread, half of them are same characters (other half is either indian or brown)
All of the images below are from different games

Yup.. that's DAZ. If you're only playing DAZ games, it's not just the same black milfs you're seeing over and over... it's the same white milf, the same punk girl, the same asian girl, etc..

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
And speaking of games, I remembered this one:

https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-v0-07-psychodelusional.79552/

It is a game that has a certain variety of female characters and in addition to having beautiful graphics and simple to play, it already has a certain number of scenes.

Note: the only negative point is that it takes time to update, but other than that it's a game that I highly recommend nowadays.

View attachment 3844071 View attachment 3844072 View attachment 3844074
I played this game + the other game made by the same dev.
But the negative thing is there's no story, just "step mom stuck under bed" scenarios combined into a one exe.

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
Yup.. that's DAZ. If you're only playing DAZ games, it's not just the same black milfs you're seeing over and over... it's the same white milf, the same punk girl, the same asian girl, etc..
I am playing games from different art mediums to different render engines.
I don't prefer anime style or games made by illusion's chara studio but thats all. (Though I liked the game called "Corruption")

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Black skinned of any degree is rare in most AVNs. There are few out there that aren't abandoned, but even inside them usually the dark skinned women get way less screen time. Which is a shame because they are exotic and hot imho. Not the only trend out there though. Exceptionally rare when the MC isn't a young white man. Even with how wildly popular werewolfs are and demons nothing where the MC is one of those instead of human that isn't also abandoned.

Unfortunately AVNs have the same sickness that all entertainment does in this age, it's locked into the same repeated genre and pattherns chasing the money.

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
Black skinned of any degree is rare in most AVNs. There are few out there that aren't abandoned, but even inside them usually the dark skinned women get way less screen time.
Yeah, nearly no game that purely or mainly focus on black milfs. Mostly a sidekick character from a game that have +10 love interests.

Unfortunately AVNs have the same sickness that all entertainment does in this age, it's locked into the same repeated genre and pattherns chasing the money.
I think focusing on specific fetishes and relatively small projects can solve this problem, instead dumping all fetishes into a one game.

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
"instead dumping all fetishes into a one game."

In this sentence you have very well summarized one of the main reasons why a game receives so many negative reviews, which can sometimes lead people to abandon the game.

I know some people might think: “but if the game is well made, even with several tags it will be wonderful”, ok, I also agree.
However, if some tags are not used correctly, the game will have problems.
And in this case, anyone who has had basic or advanced contact with games over 18 should keep this in mind (whether developers or not).