RAGS the Language conversion problem for my RPG game

Sep 16, 2017
i download a oneone1 rpg game and add a chinese patch but seems like not work very well,
how can i fix it? %}EZB5~%DNZH4[8S04@0B[I.png

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Care to give some more details?
1. Did you apply a patch that translates the game from japanese to chinese? Cause the game isn't chinese in the first place, so translating from chinese wouldn't make any sense
2. It's not a RAGS-Game
3. There's clearly something wrong with displaying certain characters. Mostly japanese ones. Did you try setting your system locale to japanese?
4. Full or partial translation? Partial translation may not include the main menu, did you start the game and check if anything works at all?

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Sep 16, 2017
Care to give some more details?
1. Did you apply a patch that translates the game from japanese to chinese? Cause the game isn't chinese in the first place, so translating from chinese wouldn't make any sense
2. It's not a RAGS-Game
3. There's clearly something wrong with displaying certain characters. Mostly japanese ones. Did you try setting your system locale to japanese?
4. Full or partial translation? Partial translation may not include the main menu, did you start the game and check if anything works at all?
after get in the game all is OOOOOO

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
That literally just answered a part of point 4. What about the rest?