VN - Ren'Py - The Last Challenge [v0.1.3 Demo] [LustyDonkey]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

Amazing game with great potential for different playthroughs. The demo gives impression that the full game will have different paths and choices that lead to different scenes and consequences and love it. Renders and sex scenes are top quality and the addition of sex sounds is a nice bonus. My only fear is that the game looks way too overambitious which might cause slow release schedule.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

XLIDAR

Bad:
    1. Commas need to be followed by spaces. I don't know why this is an issue, but it's consistently one to the extent you could probably find and replace to fix it all. Occasionally happens with periods in the beginning.
    2. Demo has no sex scenes. Not surprising.
    3. The implication is the main plot will take place when I get home. But then most of the characters I get to see will end up not being around? I guess we'll see, but would be disappointing to lose them all.

Observations:
    The little sister has all the good personality, and the older sister has all the good looks.
    Thought the MC was slightly ugly, but time skip FTW.
    Not a huge fan of this model type, personally. It borders on everyone looking bad, in some ways. But it does give the characters nice eyes, and the females are cute on average. Usually animations look gross with it though. So far I'm inclined to say that's the case.
    Bit confused about the whole decade thing, since everyone is 25...Did they start college at 15?

Good:
    The lighting is beautiful I suppose.
    The plot is as a whole entertaining. Not crazy, but at least I don't want to skip everything like normal.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AA2996

Best game in a long time! 10/10 so far! The story, the girls, the animation, and the dialogue is very good. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. I would like a gallery of the sex scenes tho.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dexireo

Bro this is some top level shit... I totally enjoyed this demo ,it has comedy, extremely well story, sex. To be honest rather than a game it more feels like a good movie which you will like to watch with your bros. And let me tell you guys you will definitely like MC's sidekick, that guy literally fucked his childhood bully's girlfriend and done many more other things XD, you will understand what I'm taking about once you played the game. Keep up good work man I definitely enjoyed this.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4671174

"So far, everything is going well. The premise is set up wonderfully, and the renders are impressive. The models are even better. Tags like 'harem' and 'virgin' contribute to the game's unique selling point. This game has tremendous potential to breathe new life into a somewhat saturated genre. I wish the game developer the best and am eagerly awaiting the next update. Can't wait to play it soon! (Also please avoid Ntr, and sandbox, and try to include a Harem Ending)
    Also, one more advice "Incest" tag is nice but beware of Patreon. Better to let us name the relationships at the start otherwise Patreon will hunt you down.