RPGM The Last Goddess [Demo] [The Master of the Dark Lord]

Oldodd

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
The Last Goddess.jpg
Overview:
Welcome to The Last Goddess
The World is on the break of War, A Dark force is rising to the North, and its army is spreading out winning every battle, the rest of the world doesn’t stand a change. The world was praying for hope, and hope came in form of Goddess, there have them a Vison, find the Hero, and have him travel to her tower to get her blessing, and power to defeat the dark forces.
you play as the young Hero, but this game has a twist to it.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-14
Release Date: 2022-10-14
Developer website: The Master of the Dark Lord
Language: English
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - -

bdd89fcadc62ec7c7305cc546a928848.png f736519eaa2549df130e284e78b52b00.png 7c49fa83ce4c8b1eca4d4072e8b5ccdc.png 1b88bff55a9d451a80da17bedaa1e3c8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldodd

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
At this point I am only borrowing the artwork in till I can find a artist that can help me, but it is the concept of the game i wanted to share with you all.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: hr17 and Ferghus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Amusing when the first thing you see is Gabrielle from Legend of Queen Opala.

At this point I am only borrowing the artwork in till I can find a artist that can help me, but it is the concept of the game i wanted to share with you all.
I hear you but you are treading a dangerous line. You are using artwork I know you don't have permission to use and have a Patreon set up meaning you expect to make money from this.

I am aware this is a piracy site and stealing is the thing here but we don't make money on what we steal.

Just be careful and if you are going to "borrow" art, don't "borrow" from popular series like Opala, it's too noticable and someone will mention it to the artist.

Last edited:

Oldodd

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Amusing when the first thing you see is Gabrielle from Legend of Queen Opala.

I hear you but you are treading a dangerous line. You are using artwork I know you don't have permission to use and have a Patreon set up meaning you expect to make money from this.

I am aware this is a piracy site and stealing is the thing here but we don't make money on what we steal.

Just be careful and if you are going to "borrow" art, don't "borrow" from popular series like Opala, it's too noticable and someone will mention it to the artist.
I will say this, it isn't the art that I am trying to get support from, Yes know I "Borrow" from Opala, and if people was going to support me, some of that would go to Swegabe, but if people is getting to upset, I can take down the game and my post.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hope came in form of a Goddess and has the Hero travel to her tower to get her blessing,
...in turn, the Hero has the Goddess climb his tower to get 'his equipment' ready to fight the dark forces. :sneaky:

bdd89fcadc62ec7c7305cc546a928848.jpg

EDIT: You know, I don't want to call this *stealed art*, but even though we are in a pirate Forum, using these "borrowed assets" doesn't scream creative or inspired to me.

Last edited:

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Pretty sure first picture is Gabrielle from "Legend of Queen Opala" by Swegabe. Just my opinion, but you should not be accepting any donations whilst your game features stolen artwork.
Yeah, it is. Really poor to straight up steal art like this.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Actually if you're not an artist you always can tracing some of the pose (remember just pose not entirely) from some CGs out there, with changing the detail or specific part of original CG and change it into yur own desired looks. You always can do this even with the mouse or you can do the tracing in yur smartphone/tab.
You can do this until you really can hire an artist to replace it, just make sure that you give the description about the drawing...

But still in some case if you use CGs from indie dev in this forum and if you can make a contact with the dev/artist of the CGs that you're tracing, just ask the permission first to ensure you that no problem in the future...