Unreal Engine Abandoned The Last Legacy - Rebuild [v0.01 Xmas] [TLL Team]

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
wtf means find the paradise? what am i gonna do?
Go through the first day by going inside, talking to the animal girl and then going to sleep. Next day, you exit the front of the house, find a bridge, cross it, follow the path on the other side and you'll find a brothel called 'Paradise.' Enter to find four girls waiting for you, and if you need instructions on what to do with them, you need help that I'm not qualified to give. Congrats, you've completed everything made for this 'game' so far.

Don't expect much else. Took the dev months to update and it was just a Christmas update. This game is either going to be abandoned or prove to be another Horny Henry/Horny As(s)ylum.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

215303j

Nice motorcycle, but why is the guy wearing a stocking over his head? Is he trying to rob a bank or something?

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
find a bridge, cross it, follow the path on the other side and you'll find a brothel called 'Paradise.' Enter to find four girls waiting for you, and if you need instructions on what to do with them, you need help that I'm not qualified to give
This needs to go into Walkthrough in the OP!!! Priceless directions are priceless ;)!

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
I forgot to add that you need to follow the road until the rubble blocks it, turn right, follow new road, turn left onto another new road, walk into the small town area to find a large sign with 'Paradise' written on it over a building. Walk inside, go upstairs and search for two rooms to bang the broads at horrible camera angles. Ground level bitches are only for Patreons.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I have no clue what to do. There is no way to sleep in the bed, nothing at the gas station and I cant enter the second house.

But I like how the first house has wall paper as the floor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have no clue what to do

This is what you do:

Go through the first day by going inside, talking to the animal girl and then going to sleep. Next day, you exit the front of the house, find a bridge, cross it, follow the path on the other side and you'll find a brothel called 'Paradise.' Enter to find four girls waiting for you, and if you need instructions on what to do with them, you need help that I'm not qualified to give. Congrats, you've completed everything made for this 'game' so far.

Don't expect much else. Took the dev months to update and it was just a Christmas update. This game is either going to be abandoned or prove to be another Horny Henry/Horny As(s)ylum.
I forgot to add that you need to follow the road until the rubble blocks it, turn right, follow new road, turn left onto another new road, walk into the small town area to find a large sign with 'Paradise' written on it over a building. Walk inside, go upstairs and search for two rooms to bang the broads at horrible camera angles. Ground level bitches are only for Patreons.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Update 01.2 Xmas Release
1578586920554.png

Your World is now cold
Edward have a new cloth
1578586998191.png
Edward is Santa for free
what are the features:
*New skin for Edward
*Vehicles: Motorcycle and Cars
1578586878529.png
Dec 29, 2019 at 4:47pm
Happy Xmas and new update
Hey pal
First of all, We hope you doing great. We have a new update for you. Second of all, this update free for all
What changes in this update?
-Added NPC
1578586964240.png

TNX For all help
TTL Team
1578587035865.png

Last edited:

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
And one more time a "WASD game".... it's really annoying... When developers will understand that everybody isn't "hardgamersforlifeandnothingeslematter" or qwerty PC ???!!! ARROWS guys.... Don't forget please ARROWS!!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. ... let us try withg fingers ...
1->little finger <1st from the left / pinky / lastg from the right>
little finger gets on Ctrl / Shift - those usually are Crouhch[Ctrl] or special action[Shift].
2->ring finger <the 2nd from the left / left of the middle finger>
ring finger goes on A key - means the character faces and also walks to the left / strafes left.
3-> middle finger <flip / bird / longest finger, 3rd finger either from the left or the right>
middle finger goed on top of W key and S key-> character moves forwards [W]/backwards.
4-> pointy finger <the finger you point with / index>
index finger goes on the D key -> character moves right / strafes right.
5-> big finger <the hold / grip counter finger / 1st on the right / last fro the left>
big finger goes on top of Space key -> character Jumps!

Game On!

TLLTeam

Dec 15, 2019
Alright, guys ...
Update 1 and Xmas just for showing Edward and a little map, and now the last team have creating a story mode

• Love

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Still could not make time to upload a play through / trailer on the tubes?
"This channel doesn't have any content "
story mode
Here is a Head;s Up => this is your competition for The legacy title

2:08:28NOW PLAYING

Good Luck Competing with That;)!

UNCHARTED THE LOST LEGACY Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 [1080p HD PS4 PRO]

Last edited:

BlackHammeroo7

May 22, 2020
I download two unreal engine games including this one but can't run any one of them while trying to run it's show this...C/User/name/desktop/windowsnoeditor/engine/flobershadercache-pcd3d_sm4.bin is missing can any one help me how to solve this