EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TLOTM.jpeg

Overview:
An unknown virus has killed/behaved madly or changed all the men in the world. The protagonist wakes up in an unfamiliar house, but goes out into very familiar urban scenery, with several differences - he is the last of the men, he is infected with the virus and to survive he will have to dump the sexual excitement. Besides, you have to think, are some of these sets real?

The sandbox game The Last of the Men is currently in development

Thread Updated: 2020-08-13
Release Date: 2020-08-12
Developer: Cleep - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0 (public ver)
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

random_girl_maria.png 785182_anita_event_dialog_rubashka_3.jpg 785183_diana_event_gym_handjob_5_cumm_end.jpg 785184_gg_work_anna_domination_11.jpg alex_talk_anna_catch_nude_gg.png alex_event_nude_gg_handjob_1.png
anita_sex_sleep_after_angry.png anita_pose_carts_game.png anita_event_pose_carts_slaps.png event_anita_living_room_sofa_sleep.png anna_event_domination.png anna_event_domination_2.png
diana_random_img_1.png anita_event_bathroom.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Game content behind paywall and not just as extra content in menu's. Well I have too much bad experience with that leading to bad transitions, illogical story lines and such. Tip for Dev I understand the want to provide extra's to patrons, but do it with extra's menu and not story content. It will save you loads of work to keep the public content smooth, extra work to keep bugs out (also if patron decide not to support for a month and tries to play old save) and so on.

Besides it is never good advertisement when you let people play a maimed version of your game. :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
having things behind paywall is bad advertising, if a game is good you will get people to support you (ofc you will have to put the game in websites like itch, steam, reddit, newgrounds etc but with good publicity you can get enough support, however when you put things behind paywall anyone interested to play the game or give it a try will just get pissed off and that makes them unwilling to support you with money.)
good luck.

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
game has potential. but menu is unclear, it's in russian even tho you can pick english for a game. you cannot save or load progress - maybe I'm wrong, but game controls are not very clear.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I don't get the strategy to hide main game content behind a paywall. When potential investors play the game to see if they're interested, they're going to miss all the good stuff playing the free version. How is this going to entice them? If you can't see all the content, especially the good stuff, how do you know if the games worth investing in?

Reactions: VossJck

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
hey does anyone know how to get into that cage? tried running around 3-4 times in a day naked,...but no luck.

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
When I realized taking a shower was a 3 step process I had concerns. It's just too grindy for me already. Some may like it.
The models are decent. The story itself is kind of incoherent, still finding things in a foreign language. Better than I could do in Russian though.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes