• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - The Last Romantic [v0.022] [Mensh]

1. 1.00 star(s)

nndkgp

v0.022

Art is amazing, but the game is extremely buggy, the mechanics are bad, and it's too tiring!

Sometimes stuck between quests, confusing panel display and switching between characters.

It's really sad, because this game had a lot of potential.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

simple_human

[v0.022]

The art is nice - 4
    The hint system is terrible - 2
    But the worst part is the hellish grind - 0
    Even Korean mmorpg can't replicate this level of grind.
    Until the dev at least cuts the grind in half, It's gonna be hard to play this game.

And Measuring moment, this is another level of nightmarish grind, it's just fucked up. To understand: You must skip 10 days to fill the counter. When the counter reaches 100%, you start the event. For this event, you receive 1 lust point, and the counter is reset, starting the process again. You need to accumulate 10 lust points...

Dev, I really hope you're reading this, because I have a question: Are you fucking nuts?
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Jorg1chr

As far as the story and art goes i like the game, but there are quite a few bugs, got stuck at 2 different points before i got tired of being stuck due to bugs.
    would love to return to the game after some bug fixes and some more story.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

$ZENI$

The art is the only reason this isn't a one star. The "gameplay" is mind numbing. The entire game can be played holding a left click macro. The dialogue isn't important or well written and the gameplay loop is super bloated. There's no reason to have to click out of the house, click to the park to see some censored grandma tits. Not to mention you have to do this 10 TIMES. I can't even get to new content without losing brain mass.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

VertXXX

Awesome art, interesting settings and theme and some of the gameplay mechanics are nice.
    But it is definitely wayyy too grindy to try and make it feel like there's more content than there is. You don't want to push it like that, it'll just turn people off the game.
    Look forward to seeing the future of this game though!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

thedude176

Art is pretty damn good

Unfortunately the lack of direction on what to do next, the unbearable grind for money & stats (one of which involves looking at an old lady's saggy tits 10 times over, thankfully its censored), bugs everywhere you look, and a guide that's 1) VERY vague on what to do next and 2) doesn't even show hints half the time even when there is content is what brings this game down tremendously for me
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Suna87777

I think, it's the second update for this game.
    I played the first version and didn't get a good impression.

Graphics : I enjoy that type of game that have a 'comic' style, such as SexNote and Summertime Saga. The character models are visually appealing with generous proportions :sneaky: , and the developers tries to create different type of character.

Gameplay : Nothing revolutionnary. A bit grindy with repetitive tasks.

Story : At present, the storyline is quite conventional. A young guy living with hot aunt, next to a hot neighbor, and meeting hot girls. One goal... you already know.

The worst problem about this game : BUGS. There are still lot of bugs that prevent players from progressing in the game. Some of them are described in the thread ( unable to read the meditation book, bug when you enter the aunt's bedroom...)

I rate this game 3 stars since it doesn't introduce any innovative elements, but is well-crafted. However, I do hope that the developer will work on bugs.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

HorribleUsername

great game with great potential to become one of the greatest titles, art is superb, i like it very much, story and progression is good/fun, lots of content to demo version, good character design and variety of female characters, beautiful big boobs, nice asses, 9/10
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Paarl

After trying about 2 hours of the game, I can say that I like the art a lot, except for 2 girls, the others are very good,
    what's bad? that the game makes you grind a lot stupidly, they could well ask for half the requirements to advance in the quests or at least it will let you do 2 things a day but either you study or work and the other time is downtime, the other bad thing is that it has many bugs, bugs that do not let you advance with a quest
  10. 5.00 star(s)

solidsgold

For a demo there is a good amount of content. The art style is sharp and clean. With the different cast of characters there should be something for everybody. If the game gets regular updates it could be one of the best adult games out there.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Very promising demo. Really great 2D art and animations, some very hot girls and an interesting sandbox gameplay.

There are, however, multiple bugs here. Language packs, script bugs, I even had a bug that got me straight to the menu screen without any sort of warning.

I really hope this bugs get solved because this game has a ton of potential.