Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Well, quickest way is to use the save editor website but you kinda have to guess which is which, or using the Save Editor somewhere here in F95, just search save edit.
maybe I misspoke but I meant to say are there any negative aspects of maxing them? like will anything become unavailable?

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Hey, i wonder if it is a bug or not but every time erosian healer heals her party, it gets "blocked"
I assumed it was intended. Everything about the Fucklord's forces is just a tiny bit fucked up and self destructive. It's like if a complete imbecile with delusions of grandeur suddenly got ridiculous amounts of power. Actually... it's not like that... it's exactly that.

maybe I misspoke but I meant to say are there any negative aspects of maxing them? like will anything become unavailable?
The dev for this game is sneaksy... and doesn't like cheats. If you cheat the characters'/events' stats too much there is a good chance you'll trip one of the hidden sanity checks (checking if stats are higher than should be possible for that point in the game) in some of the major event chains. This will sometimes lock out certain "better" outcomes... or you'll have a nerf applied to the stats for that event chain making it hard or impossible to get the best results. And there will likely be next to no indication this has happened outside of the end result being significantly worse than what you were expecting.

That said, if you're willing to dig into the game's event scripting with a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace to find the sanity checks and edit your saves proactively when such checks are coming up... you can still get silly with the cheating. But it's far easier to just use someone else's save to help you catch up.

Reactions: TwinSideWings

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
No. Not that I'm aware of. I do know that if you money/level cheat you'll get punished though :ROFLMAO:. If you cheat with all the characters at maxed RP means you should be able to get an impossible score during the war phases. Unless you fuck up other things I guess :whistle:.

Hey, i wonder if it is a bug or not but every time erosian healer heals her party, it gets "blocked"
I think its on purpose. Its probably because the fucklord got chased out of Erosia so they can no longer channel their pent up sexual healing energy? Those fights are already cancer imagine if they could heal as well :cautious:.

Sweet, after being recommended this game in another thread I have not been disappointed once on content. Great writing so far, just reached the point where I have to invest promissory notes (was told I should wait until rescuing Megail). So the investment she pitched I automatically invested in, and from asking the characters it seems the bank investment is smart to do... I was told to invest fast or risk missing secret stats (trying to avoid looking at walkthrough on that) I had to use Acquire Money and I'm trying to decide what to invest in with the last ProN:

a) Premium Steel

OR

b)
All 3 Yhilini Public investments in The Court (Bridge Repair, Public Works, Anti-Corruption)

any thoughts? I want to do b) but am I missing out alot if I do a)?
Getting extra Pron from her will fuck you over in later chapters I should know cause I did it :cautious:. The profit loss isn't worth it.
Premium Steel isn't the best investment in the beginning because the only real advantage you get is you get is to buy weapons at a slight discount. I personally prefer the syvlan weapons over the durge ones. You shouldn't spend your SX extravagantly its pretty hard to earn especially since monsters are finite in this game. I spent a great deal of the early game using iron equipment.
Investment phases are a balancing act. On one had you want to maximize your profits. On the other hand you need to do enough non-profitable investments in order to manipulate major events in your desired favor. The first event being the Battle of Yihilin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its fine if you don't want to look at a walkthrough I'd recommend you look at investments section in the wiki though. Investments are all over the place unless you plan on viewing every nook and cranny of the map :ROFLMAO:. Just take note you'll have a lot of replaying to do if you do too many sub-optimal things. Even the simplest of things you did in chapter 1 can punish you in later chapters :rolleyes:. Make sure to do a lot of saves.

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Contrary to what's been said it's actually a bug. According to Patreon SL has been tweaking how healing works within our party (you may notice it's a bit stronger now) and the Ersoian healers inadvertently got broken. It will be fixed new version I assume. (And you all are lucky they were annoying as hell when they worked. At least until I used my brain and used Robins disrupt skill to keep them locked down.)

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Contrary to what's been said it's actually a bug. According to Patreon SL has been tweaking how healing works within our party (you may notice it's a bit stronger now) and the Ersoian healers inadvertently got broken. It will be fixed new version I assume. (And you all are lucky they were annoying as hell when they worked. At least until I used my brain and used Robins disrupt skill to keep them locked down.)
Hmm. I just kinda figured it was something like the healers were somehow forced to sling heals but the rest of the group wanted to die so they made themselves immune. Fits with how awful the Fucklord was.

You know what's really scary? I know someone who is like Estevan. Straight up too stupid to live without society's rules to keep him alive and so full of himself I wouldn't put it past him to think his hand has the hots for him. Adding a soul shard to that? Brrrrr... hard pass.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
No. Not that I'm aware of. I do know that if you money/level cheat you'll get punished though :ROFLMAO:. If you cheat with all the characters at maxed RP means you should be able to get an impossible score during the war phases. Unless you fuck up other things I guess :whistle:.

it doesn't matter now since I failed, the relationship points increased but not the title so back to it I go lol

Dark22tj

May 18, 2017
God bless Varia, she completely fucked up Ginasta when I picked a fight, also I wonder why Anak stopped the sage from disrupting a true disturbance. I can only guess he feels the current shifts in reality have made things unbalanced or whatever BS he's on. Last anyone think Xecres/Anak is the reason Tertia has gone silent?

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
God bless Varia, she completely fucked up Ginasta when I picked a fight, also I wonder why Anak stopped the sage from disrupting a true disturbance. I can only guess he feels the current shifts in reality have made things unbalanced or whatever BS he's on. Last anyone think Xecres/Anak is the reason Tertia has gone silent?
I don't think so. If anything weakening the dwarves doesn't seem like something he'd do. But what the Anak just did in the war is confusing as fuck for me. Its like the wants Simon to expand his tower influence :unsure:. Is that the "gift" he was talking about to Simon.
If I read it correctly the sage kicked Tanurak out instead of killing him. The thing I'm more curious about is why Anak didn't get rid of Tanurak and let him live. :unsure:
Your lucky Varia worked for you. Ginasta always auto kills her when I try :cautious:. So I just debuff her with the Aka and kill her slowly with Robin.
I don't think Ginasta will be the last party member though :whistle:. There still aren't any characters in the other section in Yarra's harem list. :cautious:

Edger

May 30, 2017
does anyone have a save file from around the time you visit the two elf girls? you have to pick how to help, i know thats vage.

If you have a save please post, i played this game a while ago and would like to start again but I just can't start over.

Thanks in advance,
I do have a save but I cheated on it. If you still want it PM me then.

Dark22tj

May 18, 2017
I don't think so. If anything weakening the dwarves doesn't seem like something he'd do. But what the Anak just did in the war is confusing as fuck for me. Its like the wants Simon to expand his tower influence :unsure:. Is that the "gift" he was talking about to Simon.
If I read it correctly the sage kicked Tanurak out instead of killing him. The thing I'm more curious about is why Anak didn't get rid of Tanurak and let him live. :unsure:
Your lucky Varia worked for you. Ginasta always auto kills her when I try :cautious:. So I just debuff her with the Aka and kill her slowly with Robin.
I don't think Ginasta will be the last party member though :whistle:. There still aren't any characters in the other section in Yarra's harem list. :cautious:
Damn I just debuffed with Aka, spammed Heals/Shield of Purity with Carina, and that 6 Slash nonsense with Varia and she died like 3 turns after Kings Aura

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
What I invested in:

Yhilini Arms Dealer (default)
Gift to Megail (seemed right to do)
Yhilini Bank

then

Bridge Repair
Corruption Reform
Public Works

Did use Acquire Money

Now, I initially had 60,000 ProN but I was so desperate for equps I liquidated 10,000 of it before I did investments. I'm thinking of backtracking to that save though, wouldn't take long to get back were I am. qqwftw said you could have up to 80k ProN if you whore out Qum (which I won't do)... so I'm trying to find what I missed since doing that is only 5,000 ProN.

Last edited:

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
What I invested in:

Yhilini Arms Dealer (default)
Gift to Megail (seemed right to do)
Yhilini Bank

then

Bridge Repair
Corruption Reform
Public Works

Did use Acquire Money

Now, I initially had 60,000 ProN but I was so desperate for equps I liquidated 10,000 of it before I did investments. I'm thinking of backtracking to that save though, wouldn't take long to get back were I am. qqwftw said you could have up to 80k ProN if you whore out Qum (which I won't do)... so I'm trying to find what I missed since doing that is only 5,000 ProN.
It's 80k if you don't do it ;)

You get 3x the amount you give to Megail, so 60k x 3 = 180k or 65k x 3 = 195k if you whore her out. Then 100k for the arms dealer, so you're left with 80k/95k. If you have less than that you missed something.

There's also never really a reason to exchange ProN for Sx. The gear you find and the money from drops/quests should be sufficient.

Jun 13, 2018
It's 80k if you don't do it ;)

You get 3x the amount you give to Megail, so 60k x 3 = 180k or 65k x 3 = 195k if you whore her out. Then 100k for the arms dealer, so you're left with 80k/95k. If you have less than that you missed something.

There's also never really a reason to exchange ProN for Sx. The gear you find and the money from drops/quests should be sufficient.
Well You can increase your RP with Aka if you do exchange your Pron for Sx. Something about needing money for better equipments. You can only increase her RP just once though, exchanging one more time won't give you anything. and the higher you exchange the more rp you get.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Well You can increase your RP with Aka if you do exchange your Pron for Sx. Something about needing money for better equipments. You can only increase her RP just once though, exchanging one more time won't give you anything. and the higher you exchange the more rp you get.
a waste of money, never convert ProN (there is only one exception, during the summit if you need reduce your ProN under 200K for vinario)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For the Ancient Ruins, I followed the advice of F95 members (thanks for that advice) order of formation I used.

Simon, Hilstara, Carina and Robin. I equiped all with 'barrier' pins

With Simon I equipped him with all the best I either bought or found as you play out the game.

Hilstara, Heavy Sheild, Hilstara's Helm, Mammoth Armor

Carina, I equipped with the best magic items I could buy or found during game play.

Robin, was also equipped with the best I could find.

Use Hilstara as a human sheild/main target, then use 'guard' when the turn cycles back to her turn to attack. FOr healing I used Carina on every turn, I also had to Simon for healing potions, and sacred revival potions (to keep Hilstara alive).

The Yellow Knight can be heavily hit with Robin magic (flame), THe Blue one can also be hit heavily with Robins magic (lighting). I took out the Yellow one then focused on the Green, then finished off the Blue one. The Green Knight is resistant to magic, tho you can still use it and get about 2,000 hit to his HP, I used Simon's Precise Strike which varies from 1,200 to 2,000 hit.

NOtE I could be wrong about which magic attacks to use, but you should be able to find out quickly which ones can be used against the Yellow and Blue knight! ANd this time around this fight/battle went very smoothly, there were a few times when it looked liked I was getting into some trouble, but it wasn't as intense as the 20 previous attempts where I failed.

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any big difference if you choose of the latter research options in the Erosian War ? I picked Base Defense and Purity Magic and Orc Diver. Just before i started the war now i picked Unhuman Research.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Is there any big difference if you choose of the latter research options in the Erosian War ? I picked Base Defense and Purity Magic and Orc Diver. Just before i started the war now i picked Unhuman Research.
the only research doing something if only started during the war are tower delving (+1 tower front at the start) or demonic research (+2 ghenalon assist near the end).

Jan 10, 2019
the only research doing something if only started during the war are tower delving (+1 tower front at the start) or demonic research (+2 ghenalon assist near the end).
One of The Checks for the War lists a Harem Size of 21. However the wiki itself only lists the harem as 20 including Dari. Am i missing anyone?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
One of The Checks for the War lists a Harem Size of 21. However the wiki itself only lists the harem as 20 including Dari. Am i missing anyone?
Story:
(01) Yarra
(02) Qum
(03) Aka
(04) Robin
(05) Megail
(06) Hilstara
(07) Carina
(08) Trin
(09) Varia
(10) Nalili
(11) Balia
(12) Lynine
(13) Orilise
(14) Riala
(15) Iris

Optional:
(16) Janine
(17) Sarai
(18) Altina
(19) Dari
(20) Wynn
(21) Uyae

Reactions: Waxer and Tentacles

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I have a conundrum, I tried to max the RP early on through a save editor but the titles didn't change despite the numbers being 100. Has anyone worked out how to max them cheatingly? I did play through past the gathering awhile back so id like to skip some things but still want them all maxed.
I know the Dev does not like cheats so if you know and don't want to help that's fine

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes