loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
There was some art originally in form of 2d sprites banging it out old school Violated H style but it was too little and far apart,
I hope those didnt get replaced :eek:
they were cute :sneaky:

As far as the new art goes i dont know how it will turn out Lee writes a LOT into the scenes. The artist's got a lot of work.
what is violated h style?

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
guys i need help in chap 3. Im unable to find the sixth person for the yarra quest.the guide is telling me she is near the bar at the court but for me the court is destroyed(i didnt hire mercs).What should i do?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
guys i need help in chap 3. Im unable to find the sixth person for the yarra quest.the guide is telling me she is near the bar at the court but for me the court is destroyed(i didnt hire mercs).What should i do?
repair the court.

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
i did now what?its still the same.also im unable to do the quest with the old man in the slums.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i did now what?its still the same.also im unable to do the quest with the old man in the slums.
go to the petition chamber, there are petition for rebuild any district destroyed during the battle. [the disctrict will be repaired after you return from your next trip, and the yarra candidate will be aviable until you end the chapter 3]
for the old man, you need some yhilin acceptance to open it ( )

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
go to the petition chamber, there are petition for rebuild any district destroyed during the battle. [the disctrict will be repaired after you return from your next trip, and the yarra candidate will be aviable until you end the chapter 3]
for the old man, you need some yhilin acceptance to open it ( )
thanks.im assuming the old mans quest also can be done later.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
thanks.im assuming the old mans quest also can be done later.
sadly no. you can do it only before you make your trip to the elven forests. but the "quest" grant only a , and i suppose you have already miss at least a couple of them

Last edited:

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
sadly no. you can do it only before you make your trip to the elven forests. but the "quest" grant only a , and i suppose you have already miss at least a couple of them
thanks. one more question.in the guide this is given:
On the map go to the second square from the north and one from the east, twice. Go to the metting point (wooden bridge) and interact with the mark on the ground on the east side of the platform. Go to the death tree in the center of the map, kill all monsters and aproach the two elves twice. Go to the white tree and talk to the sister twice, talk to Beatrice twice and grab the Kingsfail around the NorthWeast corner.

im not able to find the mark . where is it?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
thanks. one more question.in the guide this is given:
On the map go to the second square from the north and one from the east, twice. Go to the metting point (wooden bridge) and interact with the mark on the ground on the east side of the platform. Go to the death tree in the center of the map, kill all monsters and aproach the two elves twice. Go to the white tree and talk to the sister twice, talk to Beatrice twice and grab the Kingsfail around the NorthWeast corner.

im not able to find the mark . where is it?
are you in the elven forest? (and are you already saved the queens?)
in the meeting point (the location the two queen are trapped by the sexual magic) in the right side of the platform there is a "sickle" sign draw in the grass, you interact with and you will recover a shining sword. [you need to have listen the elf madman muttering in the top-right corner of the map for interact with the "sickle"]

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
ah
are you in the elven forest? (and are you already saved the queens?)
in the meeting point (the location the two queen are trapped by the sexual magic) in the right side of the platform there is a "sickle" sign draw in the grass, you interact with and you will recover a shining sword. [you need to have listen the elf madman muttering in the top-right corner of the map for interact with the "sickle"]
ah i didnt talk to him.thanks

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Well, coming out with a new update the day after the Steam summer sale starts is probably not the best of ideas, but whatever. The update is in the right shape to release now, so here we go!

Link:
RTP:

TLS 0.52.0
- New plot section.
- Fixed Robin profile thanks to Lamsey.
- New illustrated scenes: Lynine titfuck, Nalili 69, Orilise luxury, Fuckety Fuck.
I expect this update to be in pretty good shape overall, but I burned out on balance testing at the end. Yet again, I'd forgotten that my bad and low level games are behind the current content. However, there's one thing that didn't get limited testing:
There's a multi-boss this update that I hope people will find interesting. We haven't used this mechanic in a while, but I thought this was the time for it. This strikes me as on the edge of too many battles in a row, but hopefully people will find it a fun challenge. I worry it may be a bit too easy, since my weakest party managed without too much trouble, but resisted the urge to buff at the last second.
This has been a rough week. Nothing serious, or really personal at all, just lots of outside stuff slowing me down. Please feel free to report bugs or give any criticism, of course. But if you like any of the new stuff... well, this would be a nice time to tell me. ^-^
I'm not sure if I'll have anything to say in an update this Sunday. Maybe just something brief along with an updated version.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know if the update is still "open world" or has a new revenue cycle? Thanks.

Update: No open world and no revenue cycle in the latest update.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ah, I was wondering about this. For the longest time this Game had no art only text so I never touched it...cause obvious reasons.
The art looks kinda vanilla and easygoing/tame? but given the tags there should be more hardcore stuff. But then again these were surely only for promo purposes on the op. We will see more after the artist catches up.
I have my eyes on you again The Last Sovereign.
The art matches the scene it's connected to.

There are no extreme kinks here. The sex is pretty vanilla aside from a few optional scenes.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I just finished the new update, and didn't see any of these when I clicked on them: "New illustrated scenes: Lynine titfuck, Nalili 69, Orilise luxury, Fuckety Fuck". Don't the illustration continue to play from then on, in most cases?

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes