Goi

Nov 18, 2017
we are in the final open word section of the rpg time so side quest and important optional stuff otherwise 4 out of 5 chapters done fully and chapter 5 has 1 plot section to go and just got the second update for it

Reactions: Caramimo

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
This is very unpopular opinion, but I find this game extremely overrated.
Don't get be wrong it's not bad in anyway but the praise to high heaven it gets is ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: Caramimo

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
How to get the 2 latest harem girls from the "other" list? trying to talk to Megail like it says, but nothing starts or happen? what am i missing?

ZephyrCloack

Mar 1, 2022
This is very unpopular opinion, but I find this game extremely overrated.
Don't get be wrong it's not bad in anyway but the praise to high heaven it gets is ridiculous
From my experience it isn't an unpopular opinion, several people have expressed discontent with how the game punishes casual players and first time players in several stages of the game and how pointlessly does not share information with us players when plot wise our MC behaves like he had access to that information or understands the circumstances.

Other flaws would comprise of mechanics that fail to make the player behave like intended and hard punish playthroughs, this imo makes this game not a 5★ game and a 4.5 ★ can still barely justifiable, but achievable depending on how polished the complete game ends up to be.

Still opinions differ and people are free to share them as long as they do it respectfully.

Someone's very sensitive that I don't think your favorite game is perfect
Gameplay is actual trash and his hyper balanced to the point of no fun where you either accept using a guide or miss a large amount of stuff. There aren't actual choices as there is always a optimal choice which gives the best rewards not changing how things go in an interesting way, change playstyles, or unique exclusive paths. Humor is subjective and my subjective opinion is it sucks, but that is a personal opinion not one of fact.
Characters have backstories or personal tragedies that play zero part in anything, also the MC is boring and bland as all hell with the only unique thing is him being middle aged, and while the writing in this game is good it's not the next coming of Shakespeare like it's treated. Once again I said the game isn't bad, but the amount of times I heard how this is the most amazing perfect game is kind of annoying.
The game feels more like a visual novel shoved into RPGM rather than you know an actual game let alone an rpg
Anyway...

- Gameplay is pretty much what we should expect of an RPGM;
- Hyper balanced wouldn't be a thing i would agree with since there are things that aren't really balanced even in the starter chapters be it combat or other content.
- Optimal choices depend on path and the best rewards in my experience might not be achievable in the "actual best path".
- Characters have backstories that characterize their personalities, and up to the extent i played it did play a part in certain events justifying x behaviour;

I don't know who or where you saw this was an "amazing perfect game", but for 1 there isn't a perfect game (that's why humans strive for perfection to better themselves) and in its justice you will hardly find an RPGM game as complex as this making it an actual respectable game worthy of most of its praise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
Someone's very sensitive that I don't think your favorite game is perfect
Gameplay is actual trash and his hyper balanced to the point of no fun where you either accept using a guide or miss a large amount of stuff. There aren't actual choices as there is always a optimal choice which gives the best rewards not changing how things go in an interesting way, change playstyles, or unique exclusive paths. Humor is subjective and my subjective opinion is it sucks, but that is a personal opinion not one of fact.
Characters have backstories or personal tragedies that play zero part in anything, also the MC is boring and bland as all hell with the only unique thing is him being middle aged, and while the writing in this game is good it's not the next coming of Shakespeare like it's treated. Once again I said the game isn't bad, but the amount of times I heard how this is the most amazing perfect game is kind of annoying.
The game feels more like a visual novel shoved into RPGM rather than you know an actual game let alone an rpg
yoooo im so fucking with you in this i played this game like 2 years ago and the amount of shit taking place is like.. wow. it eats you and i stopped playing it, also i find that sex scenes, and all that sht is very very VERY VEEEEEEEERYY boring and that's the most important thing in this kind of games. story can be good or bad, but....man the fucking hot stuff must be fire , if you have a shitty gameplay style and a shitty characters developed, at least have the sex good if not, you are 11/10 full of shit

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yoooo im so fucking with you in this i played this game like 2 years ago and the amount of shit taking place is like.. wow. it eats you and i stopped playing it, also i find that sex scenes, and all that sht is very very VERY VEEEEEEEERYY boring and that's the most important thing in this kind of games. story can be good or bad, but....man the fucking hot stuff must be fire , if you have a shitty gameplay style and a shitty characters developed, at least have the sex good if not, you are 11/10 full of shit
... or "you are this full of shit"... to use your own words.
But in all seriousness let's just agree that we disagree.
Tastes are subjective so I won't say you are wrong, your wording just make it seem like there is only one enjoyable way for games and that's just wrong.
I don't like everything about this game but one thing is for sure the Dev makes one hell of an effort to make the H-scenes hot without relying on pictures (while vissuals are added the game shines in the details, both in gameplay and scenes)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Boring ? It is a RPG game for all it takes, they are some missing features but it is worth it as it is.

Dec 31, 2019
So I took a quick peek at the "Cheat Guide" and saw it was more of a way to avoid setting off anti cheat flags. So is there a way to grind in this game? Like what if I wanted to spend eternity to accumulate levels and whatever "Sx" is?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I took a quick peek at the "Cheat Guide" and saw it was more of a way to avoid setting off anti cheat flags. So is there a way to grind in this game? Like what if I wanted to spend eternity to accumulate levels and whatever "Sx" is?
Enemies are one of the limited resources in the game.
They don't respawn and actual combat areas have to be searched... sometimes it's even a disadvantage to fight monsters (as it sets negative flags with factions and characters or takes away valuable time while running against the clock)

Reactions: Doctor.Professor

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Sssssooooooo...... is this game already .... i don know... enjoyable?
Very. If you're into the JRPG genre, then you'll find it very enjoyable. Kinda like the sex version of Dragon Quest

Gameplay is actual trash and his hyper balanced to the point of no fun where you either accept using a guide or miss a large amount of stuff.
From my experience it isn't an unpopular opinion, several people have expressed discontent with how the game punishes casual players and first time players in several stages of the game and how pointlessly does not share information with us players when plot wise our MC behaves like he had access to that information or understands the circumstances.
*sigh*

What is up with new and casual players nowadays? Back in the days RPG games were way harder than this. Have you ever played the earlier Dragon Quest series (I-III) where the spawn rate was fucking ridiculous so you had to fight through enemies at every step of the way? Ever played where you need to manage various timelines that branch left and right, with the plot sometimes going backwards and sometimes forward, in a convoluted maze?

Any RPG worth your salt will need a guide. It ain't an RPG if you don't need a guide, and it ain't an rpg if you don't need to make an excel spreadsheet to manage all your datas/variables/equipment/in-game-budget for the most optimal route.

Just be happy that this game is relatively easy for an RPG, as Sierra Lee made it so that there aren't any random encounters, and you can win every boss battle with optimal planning. Most RPG games back in the day were made so that you had to try the same strategy 2-3 times (even with optimal build) to clinch a win...

(Coming from the experience of a gamer who enjoys plot and the JRPG genre)

ZephyrCloack

Mar 1, 2022
No actual conventional "grind", but you will "grind" studying the game if you want the best experience of the path you want to follow (though i suggest trying out your 1st blind play if you are willing to see how far you can go with it), Enemies are limited some of them are actually easter eggs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Sx is one of the currencies that as far as i experienced we do not hunger for (in my blind play-through i didn't buy anything with Sx except some quest pertinent investments).

Pron the other currency you will use is also limited like exp and as far as I'm aware the game also checks out if you are above those conventional legit max values and punishes you (haven't checked it out but did read about it can't recall if it was in the wiki or elsewhere).

*sigh*

What is up with new and casual players nowadays? Back in the days RPG games were way harder than this. Have you ever played the earlier Dragon Quest series (I-III) where the spawn rate was fucking ridiculous so you had to fight through enemies at every step of the way? Ever played where you need to manage various timelines that branch left and right, with the plot sometimes going backwards and sometimes forward, in a convoluted maze?

Any RPG worth your salt will need a guide. It ain't an RPG if you don't need a guide, and it ain't an rpg if you don't need to make an excel spreadsheet to manage all your datas/variables/equipment/in-game-budget for the most optimal route.

Just be happy that this game is relatively easy for an RPG, as Sierra Lee made it so that there aren't any random encounters, and you can win every boss battle with optimal planning. Most RPG games back in the day were made so that you had to try the same strategy 2-3 times (even with optimal build) to clinch a win...

(Coming from the experience of a gamer who enjoys plot and the JRPG genre)
I can tell you i have played all those titles and did enjoy them,
i don't have issues with grind or exploration so not having to constantly fight my way through isn't a blessing and this game doesn't ask for "grind" just reading a wiki if you want the most plot possible for your preferred path, post x stage battle is not satisfyingly challenging to the point battle became boring, imo without the plot i would ignore this game without a second thought since for a management game there are better options.

I don't know how you consider those old-school RPG games way harder when most give the chance for players to grind and hint on how to do better with some obvious tells ( my early days of playing RPGs i played them completely blind since back then i couldn't understand the languages they were available in, yeah English accessible to all, meaning mostly a do everything possible kind of a approach, which meant on nothing close to optimal path and still met the The End instead of Game Over screen).

Though i fail to understand on why such defense would justify not polishing this game or excuse it's flaws, the game isn't hard just not yet well made in certain aspects that prevent players to actually do what they are suppose to do, it's not beyond the devs capacity neither unjustifiable.

Though i could see it being unfair asking that when all Fall Outs still present bugs to this day.

PS: LoL for real Radiant Historia? Loved it, though i did the best ending in my blind play the battle system was refreshing and easy so yeah that ain't a good example of a hard RPG...
Though your post made me think more along the lines of Divine Divinity and Chrono Trigger as references to old RPGs or even Pokemon the 1st Red and Blue versions though for difficulty setting with no text and wikis since that was how they were released and experienced by my generation back in the day most were stuck in the 1st cave let alone thinking to buy a Lemonade for the guard or find the place in Safari Zone (time limited section, well step limited section) to get surf.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
6 years in the making ? what's going on ? does it have enough content that justifies such long dev time ?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 175 Votes