Allvaldr

Apr 15, 2018
Fun little update with 0.52.

I do prefer the more decision making chapters and open world chapters, but I like the plot development and now I'm really looking forward to the next

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
So has this move story wise a lot since 50.0 because tell truth I am probably going wait until the game is complete entirely because story wise hasn't move a lot since the last time I played it on 49.0

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
It seems there probably won't be a
for some time .
So has this move story wise a lot since 50.0 because tell truth I am probably going wait until the game is complete entirely because story wise hasn't move a lot since the last time I played it on 49.0
Version 51 added a short plot segment that can radically change certain areas. Version 52 just added a short-but-dense plot segment that reintroduced multiple characters who hadn't been seen in a while, revealed a few things that were at most implied before, and set things up to lead directly into a plot segment that I expect will either take multiple updates to resolve and be involved enough to have its own guide article on the wiki...or go completely off the rails immediately.

You didn't see any story advancement from 49 to 50 because version 50 was literally just adding the first scene arts (and a couple minor tweaks/fixes). I'll grant you there was a lot of time spent on that last open-world segment, but it had a lot of content compared to the previous walkabout. Plus, as mentioned, the story's now moved past it.

Reactions: kailius

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
well, sarai join is one of the most predictable thing in the game. the only questions are when and how, not IF for sure. like janine and a bunch of other girls.

there are only a few names know they join will be a serious spoilers, but not sarai or carina.
seems like you're trying to justify the disrespect of netiquette with "it's one of the most predictable things". Just don't spoiler.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
seems like you're trying to justify the disrespect of netiquette with "it's one of the most predictable things". Just don't spoiler.
i don't need to justify anything. sarai joining IS predictable, the fact she DON'T join will be the real spoiler, because everything in the game scream toward that outcome. it's at the same level to thinking janine or elleani never join the harem.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
how to see relationship points?
Talk to Harem members to see theirs, during specific segments that let you talk to party members in Chapters 1 and 2 or during free-roam segments in Chapters 3-5. To see the relationship values of characters who aren't currently in the harem you need to use a save editor (or reach the end of current content in any version where the most recent content was not a free-roam section and talk to the masked NPC but that's fairly niche and still doesn't show all the values the game tracks).

• Love
Reactions: StanleyFlower

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
Talk to Harem members to see theirs, during specific segments that let you talk to party members in Chapters 1 and 2 or during free-roam segments in Chapters 3-5. To see the relationship values of characters who aren't currently in the harem you need to use a save editor (or reach the end of current content in any version where the most recent content was not a free-roam section and talk to the masked NPC but that's fairly niche and still doesn't show all the values the game tracks).
thanks a bunch, i just started the game and im currently in the merchant camp. walkthrough said that i have to choose a member to rescue for me to increase points with them. i want to use save the lowest member.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
thanks a bunch, i just started the game and im currently in the merchant camp. walkthrough said that i have to choose a member to rescue for me to increase points with them. i want to use save the lowest member.
Doesn't really matter for that one, all of those have multiple opportunities to get points, you will fill them all up.

Just save your fave first. I usually save Cumdump because she's awesome and I love her 100 lock in moment so I rush her points.

The only bit of advice i'll give with regards to points is you will be given an option to whore Cum out when you get to a brothel in the first big town, don't do it. While the cash may look tempting you lose points with quite a few harem members both current and future.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
i don't need to justify anything. sarai joining IS predictable, the fact she DON'T join will be the real spoiler, because everything in the game scream toward that outcome. it's at the same level to thinking janine or elleani never join the harem.
Yeah haha so silly. I mean what next, people thinking Tyna won't join?

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
Doesn't really matter for that one, all of those have multiple opportunities to get points, you will fill them all up.

Just save your fave first. I usually save Cumdump because she's awesome and I love her 100 lock in moment so I rush her points.

The only bit of advice i'll give with regards to points is you will be given an option to whore Cum out when you get to a brothel in the first big town, don't do it. While the cash may look tempting you lose points with quite a few harem members both current and future.
thanks bruh, i finished that part which is great. now im having the dilemma of trying to avoid sex with the stepdaughter.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
choose aka first, she start lower (20) compared qum (50) and yarra (30), and is hardest to increase from the three 'starter' girls.

if you don't whore qum can lock her ... in the end of the open roam section in chapter two.
aka had one the hardest threshold of the game in the event starting chapter 3. expecialy if you are... nice with a girl in the wood.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I'm confident enough to say she won't be joining.
So am I. My point was that you shouldn't spoil and that you shouldn't defend others for spoiling.

Yes, someone might get spoiled if they are reading the fucking walkthrough. What if they aren't?

And do you really think the walkthrough had every harem member marked before it happened? As early as Chapter 1?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This game is a work-in-progress that's been going on for years. You should be expecting spoilers in a thread for discussing the game on a forum that that regularly engages in sharing of pirated media, regardless of providing its users with the opportunity to support the developers of the various multi-media that are shared here.

Remember, netiquette is secondary to common sense, and the fact that you use the word (a rare thing in the past decade) shows that you should have sufficient common sense to expect to see spoilers. The only exception to that, is when there are multiple threads dedicated to a game, with at least one being for the sole purpose of spoiler-free discussion.

4.40 star(s) 176 Votes