RPGM - The Last Sovereign [v0.74.7] [Sierra Lee]

1. 5.00 star(s)

metd23

The highest quality RPG maker H-game I have ever played. Oddly enough, it will draw in individuals looking for a strong story (gasp), excellent writing, and dont mind actually playing a game in order to access its h-content.

I would not recommend this game to anyone looking for a quick fix for several reasons:
    1) It has NO PICTURES. AT ALL. The H-scene are all written (with a few pixel animations early in the game, but nothing noteworthy) This is not deterent to the quality of the game itself, but anyone looking for bewbs to look at, look elsewhere.
    2) The H-scenes take time to unlock.
    3) The writing is hot but also elegant at times too. There are reasons for just about everything. This requires more investment than most other games to appreciate.

That being said, if none of this has turned you off yet. TRY. THIS. GAME. The writing is top tier in my opinion. The characters are unique ad endearing (Qum D'umpe has FLOORED ME in tears at times, she's THAT funny). The combat while not excellent is still very good. And the thought put into the complexity and expansiveness of the story is downright impressive.

Not what most people come here looking for I would assume, but well worth your time if the above has you even mildly intrigued. The only game I actively support on patreon and gladly.