hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Thanks, guys. Looks like I may have to leave it on a to-do list for a future run, then. I've already got a save at the current end of content.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
You told me who you didn't copy but now who you did... I asked you who you have listed. Also, while Aramite Jade Clerk might no longer be needed following event at Palina's outpost he is still not removed (as of 34.x) and takes a slot.

The game checks Trin's RP to determine number of copies twice: at start of Aka's path and at start of Airship negotiations. Increasing her RP after that point doesn't affect number of copies.

There is also a mini exploit concerning Yuanon due to him being unavoidable. If by the time you went to Zirantia you don't have any copies left (due to using them all), he is still added for free and it's most likely that he no longer count for taking a spot.

How this discussion about my number of copies was based at the start of ardo succession. Which was 3, the 7-8 copies that were released from Final Yhilin are before that point. As for who is or isn't copied anymore, listing them wouldn't help because I clicked all the flags on the people I did copy, even though they should no longer be. That caused a list of people still copied even if they currently aren't. Some 15 named copies and only 7 slot used. As for the late response, sorry life happens, this isn't a major concern for me. My save does suffer from the party bug, where Simon isn't in the primary slot and not the current chibi walking about.

@Fulminato,
Yes the flags were unchecked, which I thought maybe was a mistake. I rechecked them and my copy list is longer than it should be without using all the copy slots I can use.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So when Simon is slave till day 8 everything was good but then i made mistake now i am at day 13 when in the wiki is telling us what to do on day 10 so what do i do now everything is mess don't know where to start and when to talk to the empress or do something?
1. I was on day 8 did what they told me and went to sleep is sleeping good or bad do i do it ?4
2.When the mission for day 8 told us to get 5 girls i went to other places and talked to other npc does that take days from you?
3.Now i don't know what to do i am at day 13 and in the wiki everything is for that day do this for that day that thing and for my day 13 there is nothing i missed day 10 did not know and saved my game not on 1 but on 2 where i was keeping one for when i make a mistake but did not see the watch so i did save now what do i do i will not get the scenes all help me what to do ?
Doing things takes days including talking to various people and going to certain locations that's why the walkthrough is very specific for what you need to do.

If you've done your own thing you can't follow the walkthrough, you have messed up your time line.

The walkthrough gives you the best possible outcome, you can carry on but you won't get the best results.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Shit just read from this other guy that mess up does somebody has a save for the mc when he is slave helped somebody and now days are all over the place
What I want you to have made in the game and I am sorry for asking so much from you guys about my mistake
1.No orc killed plus the head
2Full lvl did not miss a fight maybe some but high lvl and nice weapon and armor
3. All girls till Simon is a slave
4.The elf girl is with you not as a fuc# slave but with her own mind
5.No sex slave girl want them normal
6Fighting for the girls not letting them get raped or even when there are so much enemies still fight them all
7Help a lot of people also the girls and bought a lot of places
8.Not failed any mission
9.Just being nice to all help them did not kill anyone helped when you can nice guy.
I know I want a lot if u can't help me don't writer bad stuff and if u can help me thank you

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you for helping me but can u tell me what can I win even if I did not make a mistake like a new character to help me in the harem or something else what should I try to do so I don't lose that much what is best to talk to or visit or maybe even join me if I can make it
You don't really "win" anything, most of the time spent as a slave is building up hidden scores that help in the future giving better outcome in the big war and other events.

There is a hidden score for Esthara's happiness and Nillini's maturity as well as various other scores.

You also learn new abilities.

Nani9483

May 15, 2018
After reading this much better that I stopped playing it after 24 hours of playing it and made a little mistake could not go back saved my game so start over or play like that hard game not even a game.
Like rpg when you can explore and do stuff I can even spend more time to get stronger or explore but this game takes it to the next lvl no matter what you do there will be a mistake you need to read will for every move you make and even there is so complicated that you are doing something like saving a life when even that is more easy can't enjoy a game want to see everything want to make the right choice and be nice to all but if you don't read the wiki that is so hard to do just stop playing the game you two now that u made a mistake can't get the scenes or get the right stuff but can't go back like me don't play it do something else game when you have to read and not have your own freedom is not a game

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You can't do everything in this game, there is always a trade off. It's up to the player to decide what is important.

It's not an easy game and it is possible to complete fuck everything up.

It would make absolutely no sense and would make the game a lot worse if you could do everything. Having to choose and making those choices meaningful is where this game shines.

bronnottof

May 15, 2018
You can't do everything in this game, there is always a trade off. It's up to the player to decide what is important.

It would make absolutely no sense and would make the game a lot worse if you could do everything. Having to choose and making those choices meaningful is where this game shines.
i finish everything that the game had for that patch and let me tell you it fucking sucked played for over 35 hours so many thing to make better and easy but no so hard with no even a little explaining even if u have wiki what was hardest to beat was the simon path fuck that shit took my life out of me did that played some more and no more don't even want to play more.If you think this game is a game that shines then you don't even played that many rpgs
1. sex quest
2.Peasant's quest

Just play this 2 game much better not that hard have a lot of thing to do over not that hard to do explaing right not much to little and with every patch they fix the game for a better play for a noob and for a expert

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I like games that want me to think.

Not played many RPG's?

Iv'e been gaming since 1984 primarily RPG's. RPG's used to be quite challenging, it's only in recent years things got "noob" friendly.

monicamika

May 15, 2018
I like games that want me to think.

Not played many RPG's?

Iv'e been gaming since 1984 primarily RPG's. RPG's used to be quite challenging, it's only in recent years things got "noob" friendly.
so u have been playing rpg since 1984 and you are telling me that they were challenging now they are easy but tell me this in simon path would you do everything right like in the wiki with to help not reading anything just you alone will you ever do it yes or no because you are saying that you like a game that is making you to think is there anything is that path that is for thinking for me even with wiki was hard took me 3 hours to finish what about you?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My playthrough of the whole game for what is there took me 75 hours but what does time have to do with anything?

If i'm enjoying something I don't care how long it takes.

I have no idea why you are trying to debate over this, I like the game while you don't, nothing you say is going to change my mind.

System Shock 2 is one of my favourite games of all time yet it's possible to screw up levelling your character and get to a point where you can't progress because you didn't pick a certain talent and you have to start all over again.

It's trial and error. You play, you see what works and then you fix what doesn't. Or you can find a game that holds your hand, those aren't for me. I don't like games too easy.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So when Simon is slave till day 8 everything was good but then i made mistake now i am at day 13 when in the wiki is telling us what to do on day 10 so what do i do now everything is mess don't know where to start and when to talk to the empress or do something?
1. I was on day 8 did what they told me and went to sleep is sleeping good or bad do i do it ?4
2.When the mission for day 8 told us to get 5 girls i went to other places and talked to other npc does that take days from you?
3.Now i don't know what to do i am at day 13 and in the wiki everything is for that day do this for that day that thing and for my day 13 there is nothing i missed day 10 did not know and saved my game not on 1 but on 2 where i was keeping one for when i make a mistake but did not see the watch so i did save now what do i do i will not get the scenes all help me what to do ?
AND EVEN IF SOMEBODY HAS A SAFE FROM THAT PLACE HOW CAN I USE IT WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DID WILL I LIKE HIS CHOICE MY GOD LOVE THE GAME BUT HATE WHEN YOU CAN FAIL.
the big thing to keep in mind with simon route is the same task can take different days to complete based on hidden score (some task can go from 1 to 4 days), the wiki walktrough is the ultra optimized, but if you don't have a real undersocre simon the order of some thing don't is so important, the only real small window is the meeting with the succubi when esthera is out attending the gathering, they are only 8 days, but for many thing before or after don't change much. the main goal for simon reoute is learn all the skill for simon and cleveage for nalili, take all the maturity event, a good mood score for esthera, read all the book and learn the spell for aka.

Shit just read from this other guy that mess up does somebody has a save for the mc when he is slave helped somebody and now days are all over the place
What I want you to have made in the game and I am sorry for asking so much from you guys about my mistake
1.No orc killed plus the head
2Full lvl did not miss a fight maybe some but high lvl and nice weapon and armor
3. All girls till Simon is a slave
4.The elf girl is with you not as a fuc# slave but with her own mind
5.No sex slave girl want them normal
6Fighting for the girls not letting them get raped or even when there are so much enemies still fight them all
7Help a lot of people also the girls and bought a lot of places
8.Not failed any mission
9.Just being nice to all help them did not kill anyone helped when you can nice guy.
I know I want a lot if u can't help me don't writer bad stuff and if u can help me thank you
the investment you done is the most important infromation for a save. that and the girl rp score.
but don't panic, if you only waste 3/4 day during simon route isn't a big deal, you can reach all the important marks.

i finish everything that the game had for that patch and let me tell you it fucking sucked played for over 35 hours so many thing to make better and easy but no so hard with no even a little explaining even if u have wiki what was hardest to beat was the simon path fuck that shit took my life out of me did that played some more and no more don't even want to play more.If you think this game is a game that shines then you don't even played that many rpgs
1. sex quest
2.Peasant's quest

Just play this 2 game much better not that hard have a lot of thing to do over not that hard to do explaing right not much to little and with every patch they fix the game for a better play for a noob and for a expert
TLS is an JRPG, not a classic rpg (western type), and for a jrpg had a ton of choice that matter.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
  1. Day 33 - Continue ignoring Empress. Talk with in her room, then visit the bordello in town. Talk with madame then take "Recovery Training"
    1. what do i take Quick release training, Endurance training,Recuperation training,sex training, i don't see recovery training
    2. day 33 im day 40 damn

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
  1. Day 33 - Continue ignoring Empress. Talk with in her room, then visit the bordello in town. Talk with madame then take "Recovery Training"
    1. what do i take Quick release training, Endurance training,Recuperation training,sex training, i don't see recovery training
    2. day 33 im day 40 damn
recovery = recuperation.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017

The game is so difficult that it actually take a hard work to fuck everything up completely... for starters, you need to time everything perfectly so your Simon is exactly lvl-30 at start of BoY and lvl-37 at start of 3AW (since having lower level actually get lower penalty than those levels!). And then there is whole balancing RP so nobody get to high (not as easy since while an action can give penalty to one character, it might give bonus to another).

Iamdexter

Mar 30, 2017
If you think this game is a game that shines then you don't even played that many rpgs
1. sex quest
2.Peasant's quest

Just play this 2 game much better
TLS is not your cup of tea doesn't mean it sucks.

Yea,Peasants quest is good if you just want to fap. Tell me ,will you play your shining rpg if there is not H scene inside?
Try compare TLS with Fallout and Torment Planescape.Those are RPG that "sucks" which is to complicated for you right?

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
  1. Day 57 - Solve "Representative Ordering" at the petitions office.
  2. Day 58 - Solve "Ethnic Complaints" to finish your work at this office.
  3. Day 59 - Office Orgy Time! Talk to the office manager, then get your scene and a full heal. 1st Succubus fight in pits after.
  4. 12 You can also read "Lamias Whining" to confirm that you've finished that one.
I did 1,2, the 12 lamias whining i cant does not let me he is saying done everything i can now for day 59 cant get it what am i missing i need to talk to the manager that was telling me to collect the girls but nothing is happening or i am doing something wrong?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
  1. Day 57 - Solve "Representative Ordering" at the petitions office.
  2. Day 58 - Solve "Ethnic Complaints" to finish your work at this office.
  3. Day 59 - Office Orgy Time! Talk to the office manager, then get your scene and a full heal. 1st Succubus fight in pits after.
  4. 12 You can also read "Lamias Whining" to confirm that you've finished that one.
I did 1,2, the 12 lamias whining i cant does not let me he is saying done everything i can now for day 59 cant get it what am i missing i need to talk to the manager that was telling me to collect the girls but nothing is happening or i am doing something wrong?
If the orgy isn't triggering you haven't done all the office jobs needed.

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I had Robin do the research on curing Dori during Chapter 2, and according to the patch notes, I'm apparently meant to be able to reverse Dori's unwoman-ing in Chapter 4. Does anyone know how I'd actually go about starting that?
Talk to Dari after you have returned from the Ardan succession crisis and have done Unpeople research

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes