Unity Flash The Legend of LUST [2022-04-13] [PGSPOTSTUDIOS]

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not download this game played it befor tho. my number one problem is i have no money so the scenes that have patron stuff i can't see. that's why i don't no if i want to was my time downloading it.

Karbo

Jun 18, 2017
This game "in development" for a long time. And they create only 3 good sex scenes. So much years in development and so little content. But people provide to them good donations.

Reactions: lewdviticus

Karbo

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for update! They are doing twin succubus scene for 2 month and still oral only. Lol - may be in the end of September we will see full scene with twin succubus.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
This game "in development" for a long time. And they create only 3 good sex scenes. So much years in development and so little content. But people provide to them good donations.
Even worse, a good chuck of their work is low quality or stolen/traced.

lucario95

Jul 26, 2019
So, I just beat Hottie. What i can do for now?
The Battle map does not show up anymore, I can just access dungeon and ego chamber.

Edit: So, i restarted the game with Skip tutorial, so i can advance the story..
I reached the beast Kingdom, but after fighting anddefeating the Bull, the herd is not mine

Edit: Someone know where the save is? The default unity directory does not show anything.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like i said the game is good but to get some scene's you have to patron. don't get me wrong i think i understand but to see a sex scene that way seem's like there tring to force you. like hay you want to see that then you have to pay us. not tring to upset any one just say that's messed up

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
in my honest opinion i don't think this site should host these milker games ..... people that take their sweet af time to make next to no additional content within like what 2 years or something should just be tagged MILKER IN BIG SHAMEFUL COLOR so we all know these devs are quite poop :D SophisticatedBlissfulBellsnake-size_restricted.gif Ps : lets be honest most of these games are thriving because of us or should i say the community they get free publicity by the thousands within an hour the game as been posted ignorant people start throwing cash cause they like the art and then soon realize they've been wasting it i donate to this site ... never will i donate to these milkers matter of a fact name me one good dev i should be giving my money im waiting ......

Last edited:

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
I think it should be noted that although this game has few updates compared to most games on patreon, the money they ask for is also less than most other games on patreon. It costs only 1 buckaroo to get the whole game, where 5 or often even 10 dollars seems to be the standard.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Now that I see that someone shared the patreon version (thanks btw), is it finally playable without a flash install or do i still need that?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
anyone get the game to work? still really buggy for me, not sure if i have right flash installed or if the game just doesnt want to work.

Lucius Darkmaar

Sep 8, 2018
PGSPOTSTUDIOS released the Ancient Jungle update just check out their patreon website PGSPOTSTUDIOS, and still no archive yet, please upload the Ancient Jingle updatu.

papi55

Jun 4, 2017
I've stopped paying them and the month in which i did pay them ran out so i don't have access anymore. Sorry but you'll have to wait for someone else.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This games is FAR too badly designed and developed to have been in production for years.
I am pretty sure the patrons forgot about paying for it...

Reactions: Detective Ward
2.10 star(s) 11 Votes