• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
not worth grinding... to progress further potency must be greater than %75.. sure.

CommanderL

Mar 1, 2018
no idea whats up my screen keeps on flashing for no apparent reason...ive killed boars and rabbits and deer gathered fish and i forget what the rock things is called but everything by were ya can fish ive gathered that too CANT find fruit anywhere
went to i think dark forest took a party member kicked some ass killing blue flying thing and monsters
cant find fruit anywhere find and get everything BUT fruit and when i went to leave the area where blue flying things were game over?
forgot to add i had FULL HEALTH!!!
ALSO:when i very started game i auto loaded off an auto save and i had a blonde slave with me...couldnt recall if i played or not before
so at THAT point i started a new game.....did everything i had to do and at the point where it says something about for now on ill get things showing i need food,etc and can disable it with an item or something i chose to disable...cant recall what exit i used nothing but trees gathered herbs and somewhere around then is when the screen flashes started...i THEN went to where ya kill boars deers rabbits ,etc put stuff in my storage boxs went back and killed more boards,etc
noticed my health HP was going down i ate 99 meats got everything to FULL and killed more boars UNTIL i had 99 again
THEN thats when i grabbed a party guy and went to kill monsters and flying blue things and then went to leave area and GAME OVER
all the while im doing all ive said i done my screen flickering lightning effect or what ever the fuck ya wanna call it flashing screen effect)
then when i came to post my problems it was then i discovered my OLD POST when i had linux LOL i got windows 10 now not that it matters
BUT at least can play now
fruit located on lvl 2 of the dark forst just go south after going in the first bit should see plants with purple/blue thing on it that the fruits

D

Deleted member 3249569

Question; how do you get past that timed moment with the foot prints? I can't get enough stuff and clear the foot prints in time.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
not worth grinding... to progress further potency must be greater than %75.. sure.
Its an rpgmaker game. Little bit of grinding will be there. Its not a visual novel. Down the line, this system will get somehow automated. But not right now.
no idea whats up my screen keeps on flashing for no apparent reason...ive killed boars and rabbits and deer gathered fish and i forget what the rock things is called but everything by were ya can fish ive gathered that too CANT find fruit anywhere
went to i think dark forest took a party member kicked some ass killing blue flying thing and monsters
cant find fruit anywhere find and get everything BUT fruit and when i went to leave the area where blue flying things were game over?
forgot to add i had FULL HEALTH!!!
ALSO:when i very started game i auto loaded off an auto save and i had a blonde slave with me...couldnt recall if i played or not before
so at THAT point i started a new game.....did everything i had to do and at the point where it says something about for now on ill get things showing i need food,etc and can disable it with an item or something i chose to disable...cant recall what exit i used nothing but trees gathered herbs and somewhere around then is when the screen flashes started...i THEN went to where ya kill boars deers rabbits ,etc put stuff in my storage boxs went back and killed more boards,etc
noticed my health HP was going down i ate 99 meats got everything to FULL and killed more boars UNTIL i had 99 again
THEN thats when i grabbed a party guy and went to kill monsters and flying blue things and then went to leave area and GAME OVER
all the while im doing all ive said i done my screen flickering lightning effect or what ever the fuck ya wanna call it flashing screen effect)
then when i came to post my problems it was then i discovered my OLD POST when i had linux LOL i got windows 10 now not that it matters
BUT at least can play now
I dont know what are you trying to say but if that flashing light bothers you, there are option to disable it , check under " key items" . You didn't read the intro so it your own fault.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
can you set pregnancy of in this game?
Pregnancy is an integral part of this game. But excluding the scripted pregnancies, " pregnancy on player demand" can be skipped. But the story quests may become harder when infiltration time or war time comes with few goblins.

D

Deleted member 3249569

Flax are in that area, where footsteps show. The white greenish plants are flax.
Yeah except the movement is faster than Doomguy on speed, and clicking on the flax brings up a dialogue box to choose yes/no each of which costs a second or so. Thankfully, you've got a decent autosave which meant I only lost a couple of minutes, and just went and farmed a ton before going back again.

It's got a decent start in concept and story here with a ton of potential but - in my opinion - it's being bogged down by some bizarre choices. A few quality of life changes I'd like to see is zone transition, harvesting, and hunting animals being automatic. For example "do you want to [harvest/kill] this [resource/plant/animal]: Yes/No" is unnecessary as that's why we're clicking/press space on them. Yet weirdly bumping into the signs automatically pops up the text box.

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this though :)

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
I'll watch this development but I'll try the game when the pregnancy content available, good luck dev asplly97, cya later.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Where can I find the option to turn off health degen from hunger?.
I've looked every where but cant find it!.
(Ok found it, Had to scroll down under key items!.)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
flashing light isnt the issue at all i know i can disable it..seems like im losing health WHY?and im forever killing eating and still health goes down for no reason AND then i killed monsters and went to leave area and got GAME END
bluntly put i think im experiencing some sort of bugs
whats with the water drop above my head?
kil and eat a shit ton of food and health still continues to go down WHY???
more importantly how to make it stop?
You skipped the intro part , where the " hunger" status is explained. You can turn it off two ways, use "realism toggle" listed under key item ( this is permanent) and if you want to remove it temporarily, store atleast single piece of food ( any type) in food storage box.

What r u supposed to do after quest five is completed??????
I am assuming u are talking after establishing the items in underground. Wait till night time and talk to one of the goblin outside cave. It's stated in the dialogue box.

chiron67

Dec 19, 2020
Hello Some idea how to solve this error at startup.
got same error in compiled or normal download from Mega.

1620657773435.png
1620657798166.png 1620657998445.png
file exists as .rpgmvp and not as .png

ty for some help
+++

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You skipped the intro part , where the " hunger" status is explained. You can turn it off two ways, use "realism toggle" listed under key item ( this is permanent) and if you want to remove it temporarily, store atleast single piece of food ( any type) in food storage box.

I am assuming u are talking after establishing the items in underground. Wait till night time and talk to one of the goblin outside cave. It's stated in the dialogue box.
seems you didnt read i said ive disabled the stuff about the food thing with a key item

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes