• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
am loves orc/pig hero games but there are rare to me... goblins... similar but not strong enough... they may need a full buff...

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
anone el;se having an issue where game is getting stuck in sllep loop

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Every day is a fetch quest. I quit the game on day you collect resources by the river, because the game lockup for the 4th time.
save often thats ive been doing if i loops or locks just exit and rest loaded latest save im on my way to get my first wench which is day 4 or 5 i believe

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
save often thats ive been doing if i loops or locks just exit and rest loaded latest save im on my way to get my first wench which is day 4 or 5 i believe
I collected most of those resources on day one. I had to collect them a second time to satisfy the quests. The loops and lockups just became aggravating. I'll wait for a version over 0.5.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
he just posted crashes fix
I collected most of those resources on day one. I had to collect them a second time to satisfy the quests. The loops and lockups just became aggravating. I'll wait for a version over 0.5.
he just posted crashes fix on discord

Everyone this should fix the looping/game freeze issue. Put it in , gamefolder>www , replace when asked.

Reactions: kratos1234

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I played to the end hit horrendous lag 4 times and had to close and restart all times except for the last time as I had already completed everything.

Having to collect stuff for a quest even though you already had X amount of them already in your storage was a bit annoying.

Another annoying was figuring out how to add weapons and armor to your other 2. It took me awhile to fgure out that they had to be in your group and then use the Q/W button to switch between them.

Reactions: kratos1234

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
sorry but where do I collect the meat for the quest? if I go to the forest on the right I can only collect wood and herbs, if I try to go down it won't let me go

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
sorry but where do I collect the meat for the quest? if I go to the forest on the right I can only collect wood and herbs, if I try to go down it won't let me go
you have to walk up to animals and press enter

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The game looks promising.
A few points i noticed after the first playthrough of the game:
-the ore mounds in dark forest 2 stop respawning im guessing after the wench initiation? so using spears becomes impossible after that
-i had on my 2nd party member a shield equipped but once i returned to the camp with him his gear gets reset i guess and the shield disappears altho i can still see it in the weapon menu
-maybe add an option to repair the gear in camp would be nice
-the weapon durability system needs to be well balanced since fighting a minotaur eats half of the weapon durability. Maybe have weapon only lose durability only on hit same with armor to help a bit. Also if possible to have the weapon disabled on 0 durabilty instead of destroyed since they cost a bit to purchase.
-im guessing the inventory max 99 items is an rpgm limit but it would be nice to be able to carry with us more than 99 meat/wood and other usefull things since it might allow you to implement more complex gathering quests?
-i had a few crashes during the quests i think one of them was with the put x into the storage and i already had that in there witch led to a black screen before i get to deposit the items.
-maybe have a mini hint system to let new players how to change the classes of your party members. The combat system became 10 times easier once i put my 2nd goblin as tank spec.
-if possible(it probably wont be) maybe allow to put in weaker weapons/armor in case one of them breaks during combat.
thank you for your input, but you understood some thing differently,

- ores can only be farmed once a day.
- weapons can be repaired anywhere as long as you have the required items.
- the collecting quest would be mininmal from 0.2 onwards,
-for crashes ,kindly use the crash fix deployed on discord. And dont turn on, sync monitor fps option unless your monitor framerate is higher than 60Hz.
- those class is for higher difficulty , people who use 100% , need something very strong.

Dec 1, 2017
1st screenshot from the left (forest scene):

Goblin Commander "Green Horn" (Center): We have gathered here today to gobnap that agile as gazelle village blonde. She been spoted by our scouts near the river bank. Now, anyone have any idea how we should do it?

Archer (Left): I could shoot her in the knee!

GC: You wouldnt hit a barn from 20 meters and even if...im not keen to listen to her screams into my ear while i plow her! It kills the mood...a little you know? Another idea!

Bruiser called Alonso (next to archer): I might try to use my masculine charms you know...aproach her shirt/armor less for a good distraction?

GC: No no no no! When she notice your huge hands she'l take you for a thief, not "Mister Universe" and run the fuk away... Next!

Smallest Gobo: Il take a basket with some strong rope stored in it and pretend im picking up mushrooms. She gets curious how many i already found, gets closer, il jump on her with the rope for some nice BDSM action and i start roleplaying as a onichan to her

GC:..........guys can you go and raze this idiot marihuana plantation straight away?! Ive heard enough...dissmissed! Just gonna pick some flowers here and hire Michael Buble to help me out with the blonde...Who knows, it may actually work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: asplly97

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
see the white vines , before cave entrance, u can get down from there.
do you mean these in the image? if I click them nothing happens it just repeats me in the area where I am at the top right, but it does not go down ..... maybe it's a bug? i also copied the js file to fix the bug

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
The only thing I get in this game is:

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/snapTreeBase.png
Retry

In the folder are no *.png's!!!

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes