3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
May I know if the last main quest is MidWife?
Seems to be so, the whole content of the game this update is making goblin babies it seems with the first wench. After three sets of babies I never found anything else to do especially nothing to do with the two prisoners, which was very annoying cause they are way more appealing then the first to me.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
is this joiplays friendly?
It should work but some action might not be possible on joiplay but those actions can be bypassed with alternative methods provided in game.

Seems to be so, the whole content of the game this update is making goblin babies it seems with the first wench. After three sets of babies I never found anything else to do especially nothing to do with the two prisoners, which was very annoying cause they are way more appealing then the first to me.
There is only one female who joins the group. Lilith . As for the prisoners interaction, they are coming in next update.
There are some few more content you might have missed.
Try interacting with the gobies , you might find something interesting. There is one more main quest , called "Clear Land". ( activated after first gobies is born and you interact with fraenn outside. )
"R" button on keyboard show secrets.

save game 100% Mega bro, it's very difficult to capture see if you can
Game difficulty can be set inside main menu.

im Freeze at first scene with ennry ..please fix it
Inside game folder, there is a folder called, "Old Engine Folder". Copy the "www" folder and paste inside "OLD ENGINE FOLDER". Start your game from here.

May I know if the last main quest is MidWife?
No, there is one more main quest and two repetable quest. See patch-notes in game.

Can you not use the mouse in the new update? I went through all the options to make sure.
Extract the mousefix.rar and replace inside "www" folder.

Last edited:

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
It should work but some action might not be possible on joiplay but those actions can be bypassed with alternative methods provided in game.

There is only one female who joins the group. Lilith . As for the prisoners interaction, they are coming in next update.
There are some few more content you might have missed.
Try interacting with the gobies , you might find something interesting. There is one more main quest , called "Clear Land". ( activated after first gobies is born and you interact with fraenn outside. )
"R" button on keyboard show secrets.
I didn't miss it but one fight for the 'reward' of not having to farm if I farm gobie babies isn't really the principle content I'm looking for when playing something like this. Just like the dark cave was to get music Lilith could play which is just background music.

I'm not aware of whatever problems the developer ran into as they lock every post to patreon supporter and I'm not insulting them this update was just extremely light for an adult NSFW game about goblins capturing, dominating, raping, and enslaving wenches.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Could you please tell me how to making babies? I believe she is pregnant already but no guide to continue

Feb 17, 2018
I put the maximum amount of food and fruit in the storage room but the quest is not complete so I can move on to the game... I attach the save.

hgjghj.jpg
fgdf.jpg

Feb 17, 2018
I have in total 485 meet and 165 fruit in inventory besides the 65 meet and 65 fruit in the storage room and I can't put more in there anyway.

Feb 17, 2018
I replayed the game from the beginning and found out why the bug appeared. The first time I played, I didn't add the full amount required in the quest all at once. I added it in multiple times. So if you don't want the bug to appear to you, add the entire required amount once.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
then I took the girl, I hid the footprints, I can't go back to the cave, the teleport on the wall disappeared.
1634524532467.png

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes