3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Today I want try this game. I was really looking forward to it, but the game doesn't work.
Every time when i run it, there was missing file "MenuBG" file is in folder (but in another format. Of course)
I turned off the antivirus and tried to run as an administrator.
I download it from here, via Mega and via Workupload. I tried to extract via Total Commander and via WinRAR.
Everytime the some error.
I have Wndows 7 64bit.
I tried to read the thread, the error is mentioned here once, but the asplly97 only advises re-downloading. I tried it from both servers twice.
If you have some solution, than please help me.
Try downloading the latest version.

You can get the public link from discord for the latest update. Although it was reported as update here, for some reason this thread is still not updated.

If the error is still there, u can try this. Inside game folder , there is "OLD ENGINE FOLDER". copy the "www" folder and paste it inside this folder. And start from this exe included inside the "OLD ENGINE FOLDER".

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Try downloading the latest version.

You can get the public link from discord for the latest update. Although it was reported as update here, for some reason this thread is still not updated.

If the error is still there, u can try this. Inside game folder , there is "OLD ENGINE FOLDER". copy the "www" folder and paste it inside this folder. And start from this exe included inside the "OLD ENGINE FOLDER".
With new version have the same issue.
Old engine works now.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I finished v0.22 and I have question and notice.
1) Will be there some content with Ennry's mother in future?
2) I playd "old engine" version and Kresh is there little bit upper than anothers characters. Its not big deal, but in "steal clothes" event its make confusing situation.
3) Is there some warning about Ennry content? I didn't reach it, but I didn't find any content other than mindless fucking.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I finished v0.22 and I have question and notice.
1) Will be there some content with Ennry's mother in future?
2) I playd "old engine" version and Kresh is there little bit upper than anothers characters. Its not big deal, but in "steal clothes" event its make confusing situation.
3) Is there some warning about Ennry content? I didn't reach it, but I didn't find any content other than mindless fucking.

1). Yes it will, but unfortunately we will have to be patient a little longer until then. Because there are a few other characters coming before that.
2). Gradually all characters should be improved.
3). As you can probably already guess, this will also be improved later. But we're not that far yet.

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
When I goto Liliths house, the key is used but he never searches the closet and keeps saying "I'll search later"
Stuck on this quest

johnsmithjsjssj

Apr 13, 2020
Not sure I'm a fan of the "female warrior/knight" stuff. Seems stupid and highly unrealistic. Not sure why people like the idea of buff masculine women to begin with. Happy to have them travel with the knights but would rather fight their guards to capture them

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Not sure I'm a fan of the "female warrior/knight" stuff. Seems stupid and highly unrealistic. Not sure why people like the idea of buff masculine women to begin with. Happy to have them travel with the knights but would rather fight their guards to capture them
Have you ever seen Gaddafi's bodyguard?
Nobody wanted them to fight, but the view was very nice ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BatmanNinja

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
if you have read the description you know that you can change it at any time if it exceeds your abilities.
yhea i did, i was just letting out my opinion it needs a lot of work because you have to hit on an exact tile instead of damaging on all the way the bola travels, among other things i liked a lot the game its very funny and have a very nice content, also discovered some buggs, just dont like how bola throw works right now :/

Reactions: jed999

EthanWage

Feb 19, 2018
Well I'm stuck on side quest secret cave.I got the branch but cant get the cloth.In lilith's house all i get is "I will explore later." . And i can't find anything else to do.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes