3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
How do you equip the other goblins? Even when they are in my party I cannot seem to open an equip menu with there name, it is always the leader.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
To equip the other goblins
1. they have to be in the party
2. Pick equip
3. Use either Q or W (can't remember which) switches to the other Goblin.

Now for me I was able to add armour and weapons BUT the weapons dissaperared after reopening the game. I was unable to re-add weapons they option does not work now. The armour stayed however.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think you need to remove virility potions, they make doing daily quests absolutely pointless. :giggle::coffee:
Money is not an issue to someone who can grind like hell.
<-------------- Like this guy. :sneaky::coffee:
And on top of that you get extra from achievements.
I'm literally swimming in potions.
Could also remove money rewards from achievements and replace them with something... more interesting.
Like special gear you can't get anywhere else. Mmm~ There's an idea.

EDIT:
Another thing, what is the point of nest storage if nothing can detect it's contents?
You may as well keep everything in the inventory.
I think that, at the very least, npc's in the nest should be able to see the contents of nest storage and consume resources from there if needed for quests or whatever.

Last edited:

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
The stupid thing is that many players have complained about the daily quests. and the potions are a good compromise i think.

We want to expand the nest even better and that the economy gets a bigger role and that you have a reason to "connect" with as many women as possible. And it's deliberately kept a bit annoying so that the player have to try to keep the warehouse full at all times. but what is later supposed to be taken away from the player, from the production of the nest and then, as the boss, you have to deal with bigger problems. according to the motto: "small nest, small problems, big nest, big problems".
;)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The stupid thing is that many players have complained about the daily quests. and the potions are a good compromise i think.
Hm~Hmm~
Then perhaps add extra rewards to daily quests to improve motivation?
Maybe some other consumables or something..
Or things like food and other resources.
I find money and virility to be rather terrible motivation for me to bother with them at the moment.

We want to expand the nest even better and that the economy gets a bigger role and that you have a reason to "connect" with as many women as possible.
On that note, how about establishing other goblin (and not-so-goblin) nests and then working out trade routes between them?
Trading goods... and maybe even slaves/gear/whatever? :unsure::coffee:
And it's deliberately kept a bit annoying so that the player have to try to keep the warehouse full at all times.
I dunno, i had 200+ of every resource (except bronze ore i think) day1, but that's just me lol.
Didn't see anything particularly annoying about it other than the inability of npc's to take resources from the nest storage automatically.
Also i think if you want to go with that food consumtion thing, you need to make it unavoidable.
That is, take away the ability of players to disable food consumption, will only make the game better.
You can assign grunts to collect food later anyway~

"small nest, small problems, big nest, big problems"
Oh i can get behind that. Totally. :giggle::coffee:

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Great game. Just noticed what appears to be a slight unintentional logic glitch. I now have sufficient goblin workers to auto collect enough meat and fruits to feed everyone (5 meat and 5 fruit collectors for 18 people). However, it looks like the programming adds the food collected at the end of the day before removing food eaten, so I start every new day short of meat (28 meat) since the storage can only hold 64 meat. Easy fix, remove food eaten and before adding food collected.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Hm~Hmm~
Then perhaps add extra rewards to daily quests to improve motivation?
Maybe some other consumables or something..
Or things like food and other resources.
I find money and virility to be rather terrible motivation for me to bother with them at the moment.

You are right we should improve the quest reward for the daily quests a bit.

On that note, how about establishing other goblin (and not-so-goblin) nests and then working out trade routes between them?
Trading goods... and maybe even slaves/gear/whatever? :unsure::coffee:

The plan is for the nest to slowly take over its surroundings and later more villages as well. When the nest has reached a certain size, the goblins will try to gain allies with whom you can then trade. Slave traders are also introduced later in order to quickly get more women. There will then also be 2 classes of women. Important women who are reserved for kresh (the player) and less important women who are left to the clan where the women are inseminated day and night by the whole clan in large rooms.

I dunno, i had 200+ of every resource (except bronze ore i think) day1, but that's just me lol.
Didn't see anything particularly annoying about it other than the inability of npc's to take resources from the nest storage automatically.
Also i think if you want to go with that food consumtion thing, you need to make it unavoidable.
That is, take away the ability of players to disable food consumption, will only make the game better.
You can assign grunts to collect food later anyway~

I also think that it is very easy to get to everything. But if you read through all the comments and ratings, you will always complain about the amount of grinding.

Great game. Just noticed what appears to be a slight unintentional logic glitch. I now have sufficient goblin workers to auto collect enough meat and fruits to feed everyone (5 meat and 5 fruit collectors for 18 people). However, it looks like the programming adds the food collected at the end of the day before removing food eaten, so I start every new day short of meat (28 meat) since the storage can only hold 64 meat. Easy fix, remove food eaten and before adding food collected.

We solved the problem in such a way that there is no longer a limit of 64.

♍VoidTraveler
Because of your rating, thank you for your constructive criticism. What I wanted to clarify about the "kissing". That's actually part of the evil in that the goblins' humors (saliva and semen) are addictive. So the women are supposed to be driven more into dependency in order to make them docile slaves. I think it's a shame that we didn't manage to convey this message.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Because of your rating, thank you for your constructive criticism. What I wanted to clarify about the "kissing". That's actually part of the evil in that the goblins' humors (saliva and semen) are addictive. So the women are supposed to be driven more into dependency in order to make them docile slaves. I think it's a shame that we didn't manage to convey this message.
Actually i figured out this part when i read that what-was-it-called guide book you get at some point.
So i wrote about kissing knowing how goblin fluids work in this game, thing is you can apply saliva by licking other places so there is no need for kissing anyway. Just my imo that goblins and kissing don't really go well together, fluids or not. :giggle::coffee:
But i suppose it's a minor problem, if you can even call it that, i was more annoyed at the absence of ravaging but looks like that's coming eventually. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

I also think that it is very easy to get to everything. But if you read through all the comments and ratings, you will always complain about the amount of grinding.
Many people aren't used to hardcore grind you see, so they will always complain about grind.
I come from old school mmorpg's where grinding one level (hello old Lineage2) could take you up to a month. (i'm not even joking)
After going through something like that is it any wonder that the grind in this game, or actually pretty much ANY game, is a total joke to me? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
What you can do about it is this:
1. Make the grind easier for the snowflakes. (For example by increasing exp you get from mobs, and yields you get from foraging.)
2. Make the grind more fun. (Very difficult to do and even more so to succeed at doing, start with combat mechanics then move to gameplay mechanics.)
3. Just ignore the lot of them but this won't earn you any praise from them. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
The plan is for the nest to slowly take over its surroundings and later more villages as well. When the nest has reached a certain size, the goblins will try to gain allies with whom you can then trade. Slave traders are also introduced later in order to quickly get more women. There will then also be 2 classes of women. Important women who are reserved for kresh (the player) and less important women who are left to the clan where the women are inseminated day and night by the whole clan in large rooms.
Yeah, looks like you got it all sorted.
I have nothing more to add to this for now. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes