3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
i have few bugs for daily quest i need steal clothes from eurdin house in night byt seems all is full of trees (textures) items and cant get into her house. next bug is with torch i created torch byt in cave gobo says he need take rugs from lilith house . and when i am at her ex house , goblin said i have no time for it. (at cupboard)

supernap

May 26, 2017
i have few bugs for daily quest i need steal clothes from eurdin house in night byt seems all is full of trees (textures) items and cant get into her house. next bug is with torch i created torch byt in cave gobo says he need take rugs from lilith house . and when i am at her ex house , goblin said i have no time for it. (at cupboard)
for the first go south to the river first, and then you should see the entry point.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
No, these are not bugs. To get into the house you have to enter through windows. And you can get the scraps of clothing in Lilith's new house.

Are the daily quests in the quests log?
You get some random daily quests every day if you use the panel to the left of the throne.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
how do i find the music box in the dark cave?
I lit the cake and when I went upstairs I couldn't see anything
help plsss

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
How do I get the tattered clothes to enter the cave? Because I went to Lilith's closet and she doesn't give me anything

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I will pass your wishes on to the rest of the team. :D

Try delete old cache files, another player was able to solve the problem with this.
View attachment 1885213

Unfortunately not supported as none of us have a Mac to test it.

That is not revealed yet. :giggle:

It's true, it only became famous through the manga "Goblin Slayer". I believe it is the desire that every pretty woman that comes within reach of the goblins be raped until she conceives. And that of supposedly weak ugly creatures, only their high numbers and insidiousness make them succeed. In a fair 1 vs 1, every woman is usually superior to a Golbin. But our Golbins don't play fair. And actually everyone has had such fantasies that he would like to "make happy" a pretty woman until she carries his child under her heart.
I'm very clumsy, in which folder are the files you mention? I couldn't find it with the search function.

1656008276701.png
1656008350435.png

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
how do i find the music box in the dark cave?
I lit the cake and when I went upstairs I couldn't see anything
help plsss
How do I get the tattered clothes to enter the cave? Because I went to Lilith's closet and she doesn't give me anything
Kleiderfetzen.png

If you play with the mouse you have to click on the tile in front of the cupboard.

I'm very clumsy, in which folder are the files you mention? I couldn't find it with the search function.
Both should be in the SAVE folder.

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
Forgot about this game and haven't played it in a while. My old saves are incompatible, it seems that none of the missions trigger correctly and bug out when I try to capture the elf and the she-knight. I have bolas but it won't fire idk why.

Anybody mind putting up some saves so I don't have to replay from the beginning?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
asplly97
Milchoholiker

Guys, I have again similar issue like with previous version.
When I start gme, there is bug. " Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/menu/Menubg.png " File is in folder but did not work.
And there is no "old engine" like beckup.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
how to repair the cages
?
interact with it.

how can i make torches ?? thx
1. Gather branches. (on the map with cave with the musical instrument.)
2. Collect leftover clothes from Lilith's new house.
3.Combine both in inventory.

My save folder is , I don't see the files you mention.
View attachment 1887246

I'm sorry then I don't know either.

asplly97
Milchoholiker

Guys, I have again similar issue like with previous version.
When I start gme, there is bug. " Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/menu/Menubg.png " File is in folder but did not work.
And there is no "old engine" like beckup.
I would recommend you to copy your save folder and save somewhere else. then delete the whole folder from the game and unzip it again. copy the save folder back in. Otherwise I don't know what to do there.

Nice update, cant wait for more scenes with Lilith :PogChamp:
Thanks (y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes