3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is there a new v0.24 already ? I thought Part 1 was released or am i wrong ?
I don't handle distribution for the various builds, but yes, 0.24 has gone out to Patrons. I realize it isn't uploaded here yet, but I believe it should go public soon if it hasn't already.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The game is stuck at this location... what to do
If you're playing on mobile, animations are loaded using a plugin that most mobile environments do not support. In that case, there's unfortunately nothing to be done. We can't support mobile due to the plugins used.

If you're playing on PC, it could be a rare loading error caused by a full memory cache. Reloading the game should let it continue without issue.

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
If you're playing on mobile, animations are loaded using a plugin that most mobile environments do not support. In that case, there's unfortunately nothing to be done. We can't support mobile due to the plugins used.

If you're playing on PC, it could be a rare loading error caused by a full memory cache. Reloading the game should let it continue without issue.
I play on a PC, windows 7 64 bits .. with 16 Giga of RAM

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Another Game Error... Sorry!?
That looks like another kind of one-off script error. We're working on reducing those, but the game currently uses a large number of scripts, so it's a lengthy process.

To confirm, are you able to continue past these errors if you reload, or do the same errors occur in the exact same spot every time?

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
That looks like another kind of one-off script error. We're working on reducing those, but the game currently uses a large number of scripts, so it's a lengthy process.

To confirm, are you able to continue past these errors if you reload, or do the same errors occur in the exact same spot every time?
No it's different

Reactions: hreserves

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Legend Of The Goblins [0.24] Compressed (UnTested)

Win(3 GB/ 670 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLegendOfTheGoblins-0.24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Milchoholiker

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Downloaded the game and got a critic warning about a malware in the game. Gonna wait for the next release and not take any chance.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
The Legend Of The Goblins [0.24] Compressed (UnTested)

Win(3 GB/ 670 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
Thanks , for the help. (y)

TheLegendOfTheGoblins-0.24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thanks , for the help.(y)

mac version?
Sorry is not planned at the moment as we don't have MAC's to test it. I don't know how compatible the addons are either.

So, how does this work with Patreon?
You have to register there with all data. And if you are a member there, you can choose a supporter level on our page ( ).

Downloaded the game and got a critic warning about a malware in the game. Gonna wait for the next release and not take any chance.
Which link did you use?? and what exactly is displayed ?? Maybe one of the links is hijacked? We've had the version online on our discord for a few days and haven't received any messages about it.

Feb 26, 2020
game stays at morning wont change, and it keeps wanting to explore the cave and i already checked both rooms on the side and under the jail side even put the gear down below

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game looks interesting. How much map and traveling is there? I don't play many RPGs for the same reason everyone here talks about. shity maps and lots of traveling. The preview pics look good.

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
I think the new quest is bugged or incomplete.
I've been corrupting them for over an hour and it's still the same outcome.
Quest won't continue.

Also, in Wench Details, the Corruption for De Allen and Elliston remains the same
no matter how many times I visit their cell (23 and 25).
Also, in Wench Details, De Allen's and Elliston's names appear wrong when you select them (Elliston is referred as De Allen)

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
You have to register there with all data. And if you are a member there, you can choose a supporter level on our page ( ).
I meant with Goblins, rape, monsters. Patreon ToS is not very creator friendly in that regard if I'm not wrong.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes