RPGM The Legend of the Inosuke [v0.1] [Meowtat]

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
The running minigame is stupid. I rather hit a single key repeatedly then having to hit the left and right arrows back and forth.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Capture d’écran 2024-05-24 060357.png
help help me I spoke to the man with blond hair,nezuko, the one on the bridge but I don't know what to do now

MeowTat

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2024
The running minigame is stupid. I rather hit a single key repeatedly then having to hit the left and right arrows back and forth.
Okay, we'll try to fix that. Thank you so much for sharing your opinion<3

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Mitusri in Town said you are doing well, but you need to try harder!! see you soon. I can't complete my task here. What should i have to do.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
If there are no assignments, you can go to bed. In fact, you can go to the hostess. She'll give you tips on your assignments. :3
I tried to speak to the hostess but no text appears that's how I know I press enter into the void and when I go to bed he tells me that I still have a quest to do

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
If there are no assignments, you can go to bed. In fact, you can go to the hostess. She'll give you tips on your assignments. :3
I found the problem after talking to the hostess the quest to clean the women's bath was not activated

Traktorzysta-chaosu

Oct 10, 2021
Mitusri in Town said you are doing well, but you need to try harder!! see you soon. I can't complete my task here. What should i have to do.
Accept the task from the woman at the reception, talk to the old lady next to the cat, then talk to Mitsuri and then go to the catnip seller. For some reason the game blocks Mitsuri minigame in difrent order

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Why Inosuke of all people though?
The only thing that man is horny for is battle.