3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is the decicion wether to pay the orcs or let them use your party members as sluts for ruin entering a tree branch where you have to decide who will react positive and who negative or did I make the already the correct decicion because it enable Sex with one of my partymembers?

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is the decicion wether to pay the orcs or let them use your party members as sluts for ruin entering a tree branch where you have to decide who will react positive and who negative or did I make the already the correct decicion because it enable Sex with one of my partymembers?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Password combination to the panel in the forest? I'm seriously stuck here.
It is a combination of the numbers 2 4 6 8. Do not know in which row because of darkness the door whas suddenly open.

kleper666 please in the future do not make it like flashlight but a lightradius because this flashlight where only one is light and rest is dark is like blinking lights which makes people have epileptic happenings. I feel like shit after playing this lvl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kleper666

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So I finished the game now and I can understand why we get exp for killing Reeve but what is the sense of getting from final endboss exp if all we can do afterward is stay in collection room?

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
a simple question plz, how i can play card with the cat girl ? i cant loge off after accepting playing with her. thank u so much

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kleper666

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any answer plz? what about the orc quest (sandworms ) i still not understand. thank u so much

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes