Others HTML The Lewd Inn [Story Development][NTR} [Fan art]

vansynorion

Aug 8, 2018
LINN1.png LINN3.png Untitled92_20230428024725.png test3.PNG
LEWdinntest7.png LEWdinntest6.png test4.PNG test5.PNG

Not an artist, not a writer, not a developer. But gotta use what I can and start somewhere right?

Synposis: The Lewd Inn is a story about a struggling inn owned by a married couple, Rina and Danang, who are in debt and facing financial difficulties. Rina was initially reluctant then becomes more comfortable with her new role and even starts offering more intimate services to patrons who pay more. Danang initially feels conflicted about the situation but supports of his wife's actions. The story follows Rina's sexual exploits with Danang's acceptance.

Current Goals: This is my first project that I am going to at least put some effort into. The main current goal is a short 30 minute story with pictures. Eventually I will try to make a "non" linear story, but that's a bit too big for me right now. I don't even have practice writing. AKA barely passed English.
  1. My first goal is to get at least a decent length of story, maybe 20-40K words. None of what you read below as been edited/proofread.
  2. Use assets from other games and modify them to be unique to my story. At least to show I did some effort if I'm gonna take from others.
Art above from: Inn my wife and Princess of Zeven. I don't know yet if I'm going to straight out using stolen assets for my story. Its kinda demoralizing how much time it takes to learn how to draw. And the "failures," but grow my skills. Much recently I have learned how to "color and edit," As you see from some pictures above are not seen exactly in the original game. I love to be able to draw good consistent characters without stealing assets/paying for work as of right now.

Ideally I would use AI art, as I've spent a considerable amount of time lately using it, but my current skills with it prevent me from getting consistent characters.

The Lewd Inn manuscript (Non Edited, Not Proofread, Subject to change)

Update Log:
4/22/23 Rewrote Chapter 2. Changed events, slowed down corruption plot. Preliminary Chapter 3/4, random sex story. Totaling about 5.5K words.
4/30/23 Started playing with character creation, First still image for blowjob scene, couple pictures of Rina. Cleaned up thread

Chapter 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LEWdinntest20.png

Last edited:
Reactions: eaglehorn13

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
I've actually read through the whole thing and here are my thoughts

-You should make it clear what is with the images. I assume they are only meant as a placeholder, a general design for how you want Rina to look like.
The problem is that me and a lot others do not appreaciate stolen sprites / art. (Also applies to the names)

-You should make it clear what your intentions are: a VN, an RPG, a text game.

-The writing itself was ok IMO, I am not the best critic in that regard.

-I liked the different angle of having the husband not be into it from the start and the ideas coming from the wife.

-I disliked that it seems to progress too fast. The wife went with seemingly 0 hesitation through: I am going to try --> I will give you a kiss --> I will give more than kisses.

Overall if you would turn this into a VN or an RPG with decent art I would play it.

Good luck !

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Quite an interesting story.
(I liked it and I want to see what the ending of this story will be)

Even a little ashamed :LOL: For I deleted the story from my game which I wrote for quite a long time :cautious:

Reactions: vansynorion