ollahoola

Aug 9, 2018
is the only current scenes the defeat, the boss stuff, bj and the owner? or am i missing something?

Last edited:

Furby

Feb 25, 2018
Hey there,
I really like your game and its art style but at the moment it's really buggy and hard to enjoy.

Here's few advice:
- Don't publish your game in a dev build (do a release build) to avoid spamming us with the logs during the session.
- If you still want to publish the game in a dev build to make the debugging easier, I highly advise you to setup debug/Q&A tools ( ) so we can help you.
- Currently outside of game breaking bugs already reported in the thread you have a shitload of warnings, you should take a look at them, warnings will be your bane in the long run. Here's a few I've encountered with logs: (I don't know shit about Naninovel but it seems related to the plugin), , and . I feel like most of these are minor oversights that should take a few minutes to fix, don't let them plague your project.
- You should keep a Jira, Hack'n'plan, Trello or whatever updated with the reported game breaking bugs (you can make it community based, your game has enough following on this forum to rely on the good will of the members) and fix them before trying to implement new elements. I know that people on this forum crave content, but imo stability of your game > content.
- Finally, the auto-save feature is cool but don't rely on it too much, having to reload every time we encounter blockers is still not fun (euphemism). Also you should consider keeping multiple auto save file, not only one that gets overwritten (maybe 2 or 3).

Good luck with your game, it really has potential!
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: arenas8 and rateezy

th1s1sm4dness

May 16, 2018
cheats for 0.39
While the phone is open, press F1 for the menu.
the status is updated after you change the room.
unzip copy and paste in "The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed"
Hello, I made a cheat mod menu based of these cheats and added even more.
Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat Mod Menu for [0.39] *OUTDATED*

Last edited:

valiantlion

Apr 30, 2018
Added some cheats (still need testing, any feedback is appreciated) ^-^
extract and overwrite the file in "The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed"

From the phone menu:

F1 Full fatigue,hunger and HP
F2 9999 money
F3 All items
F4 Max Popularity
F5 Max Stats
F6 All skills
it has broken the game it doesn't work can not click anywhere or do anything. even if I wasn't using

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
Hello, I made a cheat mod menu based of these cheats and added even more.
Enjoy.

Cheat Mod Menu for [0.39]
Thanks for the cheat. But I can't change to the different menu tabs. I click on the others, but they don't select them.
Tried this is full screen mode and windowed mode. Same issue.

Do you have any idea what causes this?

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
So, hj in massage parlor and guitar for webcam - is that all for now? Or am I missing something?

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
it's kinda fun to play .. but it's not possible to win against the bikerboss FeelsBadMan

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Does anyone have a save just before the sex with boss scene (not the bj one). I've tried to trigger it over multiple saves and it doesn't seem to work.

mirovana

Jul 3, 2017
stuck with quest "take a shower". Already beat the biker, learned all skills, reach fame level 10. Any ideas?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes