w4e

Dec 21, 2020
Hello, I made a cheat mod menu based of these cheats and added even more.
Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat Mod Menu for [0.39]
When I try to replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with the new version, the game doesn't launch anymore, do you know what the problem is?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
When I try to replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with the new version, the game doesn't launch anymore, do you know what the problem is?
the cheats are not compatible between different versions, when 0.4 will be shared i'll build the new ones
(can't wait what's new ^-^)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
What about updating the change log?
Its behind a pay wall, but the free posts state the update concentrates on 2 new activites - Webcam and massage parlour. Both of which were already in 0.39...

Both branches begin after the first meeting with Professor Dicks, when Anabel is tasked with "finding a way to earn money."

Massage: when leaving the professor's location, you will see a sign that will tell you that the location of the massage parlor is now available to you. Just go there from 4 pm to 10 pm.

Webcam: after meeting with the professor, go to the office. There you will be met by Jane, who will tell you about the webcam site. After that, you will be able to access webcam events in the bed menu in your house.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Anyone else have the problem where your debauchery is stuck at 0 and you can't do any funk stuff at the massage parlor now? Seems something got messed up this update.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes