4. Win one or a few more fights
5. "Night end" scene should play
6. You should reach level 4

Same process for next levels
Didn't work, sadly.

Still, appreciate the help :)

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I don't think this game it's "BAD" by this type of games standard.
That only means you have chosen to have poor standards.

I mean come on. This game here must be 80% more unique than everything you might see, not to mention the rpg ones that are copy paste.
No. Right now it is really, really BAD. Don't even know where do I start. (Like I said, I don't want to bomb the rating because the game is in planning stages, so I'll just write some thoughts here without posting a proper two-star review).

The story is a disaster in two ways. On one hand it's almost absent, delivered through stilted writing in desperate need for an editor (BAD), quest log (BAD), and comic strips (GOOD). And the translation is wonky (VERY BAD in case you did not guess). On the other hand while there is very little story, it still railroads you harder than Railroad Tycoon Deluxe. I will re-iterate, the first fight with the biker boss is a travesty. It's Bull. Shit (aka VERY BAD). It's somewhat okay to give a boss a gajillion HP and ATK, but just flat out reverting HP to 20 when "killed" is bull. Shit. There are, as I understand, 2 unwinnable fights. There should be 0. But back to the story, it's also completely disjointed and a lot of elements are there not supported by it at all. Why does the girl initially opposed to whoring out dress her alter-ego like that? Why does she self-identify as lewd knight? Who's the professor? How did they first meet? No answer. (That's BAD, for those of you keeping score)

The game mechanics are a mess. You have a more-or-less solid--if a bit dull--foundation for tactical combat (if you take out the unwinnable fights). But the strategic resource manager is a mess. There are hidden phases gated behind the story which makes the overworld meaningless and hollow. Like we get it, you want some grind in the game, but be a bit more subtle about it (BAD).

There's apparently a lot of good art (GOOD). You have to grind like mad for half of it (NOT SO GOOD).

So no, right now it's not looking good at all. Some of these problems can be fixed fairly easy (hire an editor). Some of them (linear story, bad overworld, piss-poor worldbuilding) are more fundamental and make me worry.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Why will the game not let me accept when a Client asks to “Open his chakras”? Has this feature been implemented yet?

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
Why will the game not let me accept when a Client asks to “Open his chakras”? Has this feature been implemented yet?
Just keep working as at the parlor, once u had the 100th client u'll already unlocked everything. It's grinding af.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
How do I start the fight against crime? they just put this task on the list and didn't explain to me how the hell to start one of these events
1620932431354.png

JHAM02

Nov 27, 2018
I'm at the gym for the first time and it won't let me leave it keeps telling me "I can train more"

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
So just to be clear, game actual finish after reach famous 4, after defeat biker boss, beside that there is massage / webcam scenes. Did i miss anything?

Shadowj

Jul 17, 2017
That only means you have chosen to have poor standards.

No. Right now it is really, really BAD. Don't even know where do I start. (Like I said, I don't want to bomb the rating because the game is in planning stages, so I'll just write some thoughts here without posting a proper two-star review).

The story is a disaster in two ways. On one hand it's almost absent, delivered through stilted writing in desperate need for an editor (BAD), quest log (BAD), and comic strips (GOOD). And the translation is wonky (VERY BAD in case you did not guess). On the other hand while there is very little story, it still railroads you harder than Railroad Tycoon Deluxe. I will re-iterate, the first fight with the biker boss is a travesty. It's Bull. Shit (aka VERY BAD). It's somewhat okay to give a boss a gajillion HP and ATK, but just flat out reverting HP to 20 when "killed" is bull. Shit. There are, as I understand, 2 unwinnable fights. There should be 0. But back to the story, it's also completely disjointed and a lot of elements are there not supported by it at all. Why does the girl initially opposed to whoring out dress her alter-ego like that? Why does she self-identify as lewd knight? Who's the professor? How did they first meet? No answer. (That's BAD, for those of you keeping score)

The game mechanics are a mess. You have a more-or-less solid--if a bit dull--foundation for tactical combat (if you take out the unwinnable fights). But the strategic resource manager is a mess. There are hidden phases gated behind the story which makes the overworld meaningless and hollow. Like we get it, you want some grind in the game, but be a bit more subtle about it (BAD).

There's apparently a lot of good art (GOOD). You have to grind like mad for half of it (NOT SO GOOD).

So no, right now it's not looking good at all. Some of these problems can be fixed fairly easy (hire an editor). Some of them (linear story, bad overworld, piss-poor worldbuilding) are more fundamental and make me worry.
"That only means you have poor standars"
Definitely no lol. My standards are quite high for these type of games even rofl. Mostly my favorite games are ones which I can enjoy it's gameplay because it's good like for example Demon's Sperm. And I tend to leave the ones like RPG maker which seem lazy.

Most of the stuff you said are things common to happen in a game that still has more content to come. The game isn't finished yet and there is no point in asking that questions yet. They might answer them later, right now they're focusing more on the content and then finish the story from what i've gathered but the idea is just good.
So, overall, what makes this game be more worth than most is that it has it's own unique style and amazing art with a very creative idea, the whole Sluterella Lewd Knight kinda parody of superheros is just great. We will see how everything connects when they release the story more.
I agree with the whole grind its something they should just fix asap at least now because it's test build there is no point to make it grindy if there is no whole game yet, that is indeed bad.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Anyone know how to get punished scene ,like at what time and day we should go to office late at get punished ??

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes