thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The developer seriously came a long way. Almost 600 patreons and 2k$.
When was it that i played this game last...
You could buy some stuff from the crazy professor, there was the first biker boss (i guess), you had sex with your office boss and that was it.
Considering how many Patreon devs turn out to be scammers lately i consider Lewd Knight a success story.
Definetly adding Lewd Knight on my To Fap list when i come back to my country.

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
Can anybody tell me when and how do i get to the Tenple ??
Lose to the biker boss, then go to work in the office a couple times, then go to the gym, use all energy (works for me on pull up bar) then go shower in the changeroom, get fondled by the brunette, go home and sleep, then granny wu food store, go to the back, fight the robber, talk to granny wu, then temple should open up.

I'm going off memory so maybe forgetting something but that's pretty much it

Reactions: RyRa²

BigThicc69

Feb 15, 2020
The developer seriously came a long way. Almost 600 patreons and 2k$.
When was it that i played this game last...
You could buy some stuff from the crazy professor, there was the first biker boss (i guess), you had sex with your office boss and that was it.
Considering how many Patreon devs turn out to be scammers lately i consider Lewd Knight a success story.
Definetly adding Lewd Knight on my To Fap list when i come back to my country.
there literally isn't much change since the biker boss which was in october of 2020 btw lol. This guy is a scam

May 29, 2018
Was there any update to the office scenes? Is it still only the bj/fucking scene? I can't do the punished scene anymore for some reason either

Also, what is the blue bar in the massage spa for?

Last edited:

BigThicc69

Feb 15, 2020
Was the post of feodosiy about "0.5" or something related to this game?
yeah but none of his $20 spoilers are worth it trust me. Even when there is hot stuff it's literally all the content inside the next update so you're just ruining the experience by the time you get to download the next build

Stryder74

Nov 25, 2018
I just downloaded this and for some reason I cannot move or do anything at all when I started a new game. None of my keys work in game? Is there something I need to switch?

Sabs249

Aug 13, 2020
Lose to the biker boss, then go to work in the office a couple times, then go to the gym, use all energy (works for me on pull up bar) then go shower in the changeroom, get fondled by the brunette, go home and sleep, then granny wu food store, go to the back, fight the robber, talk to granny wu, then temple should open up.

I'm going off memory so maybe forgetting something but that's pretty much it
Wich Fame Lvl do you need ? That fondle Scene i never get , how to trigger it ?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes