May 20, 2019
Cheats for 0.6 x64
Unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed"
(if the menu doesn't show up, use the hotkeys)

F5 str agi and sta to 12
F6 all skills
F7 all items
F1 max fatigue+hunger+hp
F2 9999 money
F3 Max Famous

1482517_1.jpg
1482518_2.jpg
This probably has been ask before, but is it possible to have a cheat that will trigger the next phase of the massage?
Yes I know that can simply be done with a save editor, but doing that will cause the plot to be skipped.
Therefor, is their a way to make it happen, like only skip the grind and nothing else?

Think of a button that you activate, then go to the massage place to work, than that old women tell you what to do next, without doing the same footjob to the next 60 guys or something.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
This probably has been ask before, but is it possible to have a cheat that will trigger the next phase of the massage?
Yes I know that can simply be done with a save editor, but doing that will cause the plot to be skipped.
Therefor, is their a way to make it happen, like only skip the grind and nothing else?

Think of a button that you activate, then go to the massage place to work, than that old women tell you what to do next, without doing the same footjob to the next 60 guys or something.
if i understood the assembly correctly, probably this will work. press F4 while in the massage parlor.
should remove the grind but keeps the story. give it a try before i add it to the list ^-^
(i need someone that actually played the game, i barely know how it is xD)

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Hey, quick question; Are there any other scenes that are not included in the gallery (like prostitution scene and the scene with the land lord if you don't have money), and how to trigger them? The art and animations are so good in this game but damn the grind kills me and i realy don't wanna spend all that time again :D

Thanks in advance.

May 20, 2019
if i understood the assembly correctly, probably this will work. press F4 while in the massage parlor.
should remove the grind but keeps the story. give it a try before i add it to the list ^-^
(i need someone that actually played the game, i barely know how it is xD)
Doesn't seem to work, I played for like 2 days of massage to make sure if this only apply the next time I go.
But still, nothing.
Done it when enter the massage, during massage, before I go to the massage place, but still, nothing.

Though thanks for the attempt anyway.

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
Who knows how to solve problems stuck in the office after lunch I can’t finish the working day received the amount of 50 bucks after it freezes

May 20, 2019
Who knows how to solve problems stuck in the office after lunch I can’t finish the working day received the amount of 50 bucks after it freezes
I am afraid all you can do is to reload the last (quick) save and try again.

This game is notoriously buggy, as listed in my post I keep pushing for no real reason other than the amount of bugs in this game make me very disappointed.
The whole concept is full of potential, but the execution is worst than what Muammar Gaddafi ends up with.

But hey, the art is nice.

Last edited:

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
Who can give a save after the first day after the office?
When the boss asks to steamboat on him

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
So I tried to beat the immortal biker leader like two dozen times, like I just continue to stun and beat him to death, to no avail.
He just start drinking his mystery elixir and get back to full health...which, to be honest, he already look kinda like he has superpower or something.

Anyway, I decide to try to let him beat me...and it is just as hard as beating him.
Since I got the+8 armor buff, and flasher attack only do like 6~15 damage or so, most of his attack does nothing.

This goes on for a while, to a point I kinda figure out his attack become stronger when low health, but too low he will start chugging his health juice.
So I manage to kept him in like 20~25 health for maximum attack value, while keep him from drinking.
It still takes a fucking while, but in the end I successfully let the biker leader flash me to death.

And what I get is a bit...weird, or fucking horrifying depends on your view.
(Also for some damn reason they are very low quality.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game kinda continue, but it is hinted that losing this fight might end the heroine plotline, and you can basically play as a...um, people who do a lot of sex, how do we call them? Sluts?
Yes, it sounds like a branching story plot, but consider how buggy it is, eh...

I have a post is just list of bugs in this new version I found, anyone who bother to read this mess feel free to add more or something.
I would like an option to lose the second fight with the biker boss and get at least a bad end... or if possible a defeated and enslaved storyline

1nsomn1a

Mar 20, 2018
Hey, quick question; Are there any other scenes that are not included in the gallery (like prostitution scene and the scene with the land lord if you don't have money), and how to trigger them? The art and animations are so good in this game but damn the grind kills me and i realy don't wanna spend all that ti
Hey, quick question; Are there any other scenes that are not included in the gallery (like prostitution scene and the scene with the land lord if you don't have money), and how to trigger them? The art and animations are so good in this game but damn the grind kills me and i realy don't wanna spend all that time again :D

Thanks in advance.
1) massage parlour scenes. Just work there. Every new scene opens on 4th-5th time. Yeah, grindy as hell...
2) Scene with clowns. Main questline. Opens after completing quest where you need to find clown's clothes.
That is everything i've found.

blackflag75

Feb 2, 2022
Guys I need help please answer me. Until now the clown is the last boss? Is this the reason why I can't go on with the story?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes