salsoman

Jun 25, 2017
can anyone turn the pc file from .rar to zip or 7z for me?
Probably 2025 according to the autor on Patreon:

Aouf

8 de setembro
Hello everyone! I apologize for the long silence; I took a short break to gather my strength for the final push with the TLC release.
At the moment, I think we've already drawn everything that will be included in the final version. I’m afraid I might disappoint you, but the finale will be more about wrapping up the story and polishing the final version (after which, I'm sure, there will be a million new versions with fixes, as always T_T) rather than adding new sex scenes.
Right now, my job is to finally put it all together into a working build and... an enormous amount of promotional work. I've planned a really tough PR campaign that will require titanic efforts, and I hope it won't drag on for too long. I would love to show you at least some screenshots of what we're currently working on, but I understand that if it's not ready, and you can't experience it for yourself yet, it will leave a bad impression. You might think, “Why is he working on this instead of adding new scenes?” But I know for sure that when we get it done, the vast majority will be blown away. Personally, I keep thinking that if I had seen something like this back in the day, I would have thought it couldn't be real. Maybe I'm being too grandiose, or maybe I just really like what we're preparing. The only catch is that I've planned way too much, and there's a risk of either dragging it out too much or trying to rush and end up with something sloppy. Both options are terrible, but I have to try.
Yes, I've tried hiring people again, and finally, it's starting to bear some fruit. I now have an additional artist and a writer who will finally provide something we can work with.
The bad news, which you might have already guessed, is that I really wanted to make it this year, but being realistic, I have to try my best, but I’ve never been as fast as I want to be in the coming months. Most likely, the release will be in 2025, but I hope we’ll only be a couple of months late.

Tomorrow, Ill make 0.96.1 fixed version and new walkthrough T_T

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Probably 2025 according to the autor on Patreon:

Aouf

8 de setembro
Hello everyone! I apologize for the long silence; I took a short break to gather my strength for the final push with the TLC release.
At the moment, I think we've already drawn everything that will be included in the final version. I’m afraid I might disappoint you, but the finale will be more about wrapping up the story and polishing the final version (after which, I'm sure, there will be a million new versions with fixes, as always T_T) rather than adding new sex scenes.
Right now, my job is to finally put it all together into a working build and... an enormous amount of promotional work. I've planned a really tough PR campaign that will require titanic efforts, and I hope it won't drag on for too long. I would love to show you at least some screenshots of what we're currently working on, but I understand that if it's not ready, and you can't experience it for yourself yet, it will leave a bad impression. You might think, “Why is he working on this instead of adding new scenes?” But I know for sure that when we get it done, the vast majority will be blown away. Personally, I keep thinking that if I had seen something like this back in the day, I would have thought it couldn't be real. Maybe I'm being too grandiose, or maybe I just really like what we're preparing. The only catch is that I've planned way too much, and there's a risk of either dragging it out too much or trying to rush and end up with something sloppy. Both options are terrible, but I have to try.
Yes, I've tried hiring people again, and finally, it's starting to bear some fruit. I now have an additional artist and a writer who will finally provide something we can work with.
The bad news, which you might have already guessed, is that I really wanted to make it this year, but being realistic, I have to try my best, but I’ve never been as fast as I want to be in the coming months. Most likely, the release will be in 2025, but I hope we’ll only be a couple of months late.

Tomorrow, Ill make 0.96.1 fixed version and new walkthrough T_T
What walkthrough? I didn't know there was a walkthrough.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone know how to cheat money :> . Iam too lazy to grind
You'd need to use the Cheat File that gets released by someone after a version, unless you know how to use a cheat program for the game. To get a lot of the scenes though you need to grind a little bit, the Camming and Massage jobs, so a little grinding is necessary and done right you'll have just enough money to get through things.

steve18503

May 23, 2018
I am now stuck at the point where fake Sluterella was kidnapped from TV, and there is an ! ask me go to work, and then after talk to everyone, no further instruction and no mission in night raid...
Should I wait the 1.0.0 version?

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes