4.70 star(s) 64 Votes

DADDY-DOM

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone else having issues with the volume / sounds in the newest version / update 0.2.4? The volume seems to not work for me at all.

I have gone into preferences and made dure it was not muted and sometimes when I click on "Test" to test the volume it will make a knocking sound but as soon as I load into the game itself there are no sounds at all.

Anyone have any knowledge of this?

Shadow Davin

Aug 1, 2024
Anyone else having issues with the volume / sounds in the newest version / update 0.2.4? The volume seems to not work for me at all.

I have gone into preferences and made dure it was not muted and sometimes when I click on "Test" to test the volume it will make a knocking sound but as soon as I load into the game itself there are no sounds at all.

The game doesn't have any audio past chapter 1 (so far)

Sep 20, 2024

Did you delete your old version, and replaced it with the newest version? Some bugs can be caused by overwriting the old data with the new update (which might be affecting the sound on your game).

Otherwise, the only chapters that have sound are the the two chapters that are publicly available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow Davin

DADDY-DOM

Jan 17, 2021
Did you delete your old version, and replaced it with the newest version? Some bugs can be cause by overwriting the old data with the new update (which might be affecting the sound on your game).

Otherwise, the only chapters that have sound are the the two chapters that are publicly available.
I just downloaded this version today from here and copied my save file from the first version. Should I have deleted the old version and just started over from the beginning of the game?

Sep 20, 2024
I just downloaded this version today from here and copied my save file from the first version. Should I have deleted the old version and just started over from the beginning of the game?
It's recommended that you delete all the data from the main file (including your save files), and replace it with the current version. RenPy does keep your save files, but loading them can cause issues with the game (since you're basically loading files from a previous), so it's best that you start from the beginning.

Reactions: DADDY-DOM

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Dev was trying to be better about save compatibility in the last few updates but it's probably worth restarting next update just to flush out the final few ghosts. It was worse at the start of chapter 2.

Reactions: DADDY-DOM

DADDY-DOM

Jan 17, 2021
It's recommended that you delete all the data from the main file (including your save files), and replace it with the current version. RenPy does keep your save files, but loading them can cause issues with the game (since you're basically loading files from a previous), so it's best that you start from the beginning.
Thanks for the info. Guess Ill delete all and download again to start completely fresh...

Shadow Davin

Aug 1, 2024
Says it was taken off of itch what happened?
A YouTuber made video on this games discord server with the intention of taking it down (using lies) and part of that video showed the Itch page so that was also attacked so the page was hided temporarily it will come back eventually (if you want to read more You can check the Fanbox page they made a announcement there)

Reactions: Fennik and DMFnsfw

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
0.2.7 IS READY AND PUBLIC!
YOU READ IT RIGHT!!

After all what happened, the itchio page is public again, and now with the first update with our third chapter's content!
Tell your friends, Sisters, Aunts, Mother and probably Grandmas too!

-----------------------------
ALSO: You miss the streams on Pomf? well, we are streaming RIGHT NOW TOO! Drawing and coding stuff for the next supporter release!

1.png

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
Just found that. When I clicked it right after it was posted, for some reason the page kept being blocked so I thought it was restricted. After posting my question I went back, got access, and was just on my way to delete my comment. Sorry everyone.

Reactions: DMFnsfw and Sukme

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I forgot to make an actual devlog with the changes and such, as always, it's inside the game itself under the changelog menu, but still, here it is:

Old saves will definitely not work, why? Because I updated the itchio engine again since… years. It was required to be able to keep the best compatibility with the brand new LIVE 2D ANIMATIONS (2 so far, more in the future) and an online feature: the Newsfeed!
I knew that updating the engine again in years would come with some incompatibilities in the code and/or the saves. that's why I waited until finishing chapter 2 as it was very hard to code for me, EVEN WITH HELP! But this new chapter is way more linear and simpler (code wise).

–– Detailed changelog: ––
  • Well, that, new additions to the game, all of them on chapter 3!”
  • And thanks to having a new and better gallery system on the last update, I managed to already implement it for this chapter’s scenes! (11 in total this time!)”
  • Speaking of scenes, the Live 2D plugin is working in the game! there are 2 scenes using it so far. This will work as a test for future, more detailed scenes.”
  • Raised amount of save slots to 81! (Previously, it was 36 on Mobile, and 54 on Desktop.)”
  • The Skip button is back, now only on SOME free roam sections, in case there are problems with old saves (Like usual LMAO sorry).”
  • New cheat code to unlock all Chapter 3 scenes (billyidol), you will still need to unlock new scenes for future updates, or use the cheat again.”
  • Updated Android icon to reflect this new chapter we are working on!”
  • Starting from Chapter 3 will now unlock previous characters on the Codex (Sam, Sid, Taylor, Becky and Carol so far).”
  • Fixed quick menu on mobile, you can now change the position AND size of it separately!”
  • Fixed some bugs found on 0.2.6, thank you everyone!”
  • Fixed a character in Sid’s codex entry logo for a more appropriate one.”
  • Updated Translations: Español. After we set up a new channel of communications for translators, we will resume them.”
  • Updated info all across the game.”
  • It was always a feature, but just a heads up: You can turn on/off TEXT TO SPEECH by pressing the V key on Desktop, isn’t that cool?”
  • Updated RenPy version from 8.0.3 to 8.3.2, allowing more compatibility and some new functions the engine can offer, for example:…”
  • Added a NEWS section!! You can now see when a new update is coming and other useful info, like the progress being made.
  • Cheats? all the cheats are in our new website/landpage, check the newsfeed in the main menu to see it, or click
1727042860680.png

Where can I report bugs? for now, anywhere, but Fanbox, Twitter, or anywhere but in private messages is recommended, so we don't spam this thread too much ;)

bennnn

Dec 30, 2018
That was a great update, played with great pleasure and anxiously waiting for the next one. The most interesting part that I'm more interested in scenario and it's further development, ha-ha!
Keep doing, and thank you!

Keggo

Dec 10, 2019
Sorry to be a bother. I get this error message when starting 0.2.7. MAC version, clean install:

Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-23 um 03.22.49.png

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes