4.70 star(s) 64 Votes

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
so what was the drama that happened with the artist this is the first time i'm hearing about it
A Youtuber with a large following did an expose on our server and game, then encouraged all of his followers to mass report us. Our server was banned because of it, and every member had a warning attached to their Discord account.

Reactions: Solitary_01

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
A Youtuber with a large following did an expose on our server and game, then encouraged all of his followers to mass report us. Our server was banned because of it, and every member had a warning attached to their Discord account.

my god, it seems people can't really mind their own business.

Reactions: bigwillystyle

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Does this game have harem?
For F95zone's way of managing tags, it only counts as harem if it has at least 3 girls at the same time, so the tag isn't present in the game right now, but its intended, I don't want to make spoilers if you never played it, but we are right now in the development of the third chapter, one for each sister so yup, at the end, it will be a really big harem.

It's Frank. Frank West. Remember that name 'cause the whole world's gonna know it in three days when I get the scoop.
If I had a nickel for every guy in a suit who kills zombies and comments in this thread... I would have 2 nickels...

Last edited:

FrankDR

Sep 24, 2024
Oh, that reminds me.

No clue if this is remotely possible (or just entirely hard to add), but are purity routes gonna be a thing? ie; you have the option of just straight up going for one girl only, such as Lori for example.

Reactions: paxogre

hiensolo11

Nov 24, 2020
No, thats the whole point of the supporter releases, they get the new content first.
The next supporter release is this month! (with some new content, ofc)

... Me too, kid...

This is really weird, but its probably tied to the new RenPy version. (Necessary for the Live2D animations and online newsfeed)
I would say "it works on my machine" but... it even works on my crappy smartphone, even the Live2D animations play without any stuttering.
Honestly... I have NO IDEA why it would lag. All images are compressed as WEBPs now, even more, last update had way fewer images and songs and was like 50Mb heavier than this one.

My best advice yo destroyerofassholes , JoeBeans, hiensolo11 , or ANYONE EXPERIENCING LAG ON PC:
Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started and change the available rendering options.

Added this tip to the game's Newsfeed, so other players can see it too. God, I'm so happy with that thing.
tks you

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
This is just suggestion that I'm throwing out there.

In the past year some Renpy games look for and set the video renderer settings in a way that bog the game down. I've had to reset the game settings off "Automatically Choose," what the game decided was best and change it to one of the other choices. It usually fixed the problem right away.

For folks that don't know how, click to start the game while holding down the shift button and hold it down till a menu screen comes up and change the video settings there. Click Quit and save it. If it doesn't help, repeat and make a different choice. Hope this helps.

0 choice.jpg

MerricWolfe92

Nov 20, 2018
Heyo! I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but the Android version doesn't work. I even tried uninstalling and grabbing the itch.io version. It brings up the title/loading screen, buffers for a second, and then closes itself. It doesn't give me an error or crash report, it just closes.

Side note: love the game! Been here since chapter 1 and have been thoroughly enjoying the ride.

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
I did get 24h block/ban but I do not have any warnings shown on my discord profile.

Sall

Aug 11, 2017
I see the real reason why you don't include Benny in the game. It's because you're from the "Luan x Maggie" faction. Well, I have to tell you that you won't win. Benny x Luan forever!

(please don't take this seriously. I'm just joking ^ ^)

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I did get 24h block/ban but I do not have any warnings shown on my discord profile.
Damn lol i got a full block and a mark on my account (but not public profile), It's funny because i never have even spoken in the server lmfao

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
Damn lol i got a full block and a mark on my account (but not public profile), It's funny because i never have even spoken in the server lmfao
Me neither, actually. But it was done to everyone who was a member of it.
Where do you see that mark on your account? I thought it was on the public profile when I saw people mentioning it.

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
I see the real reason why you don't include Benny in the game. It's because you're from the "Luan x Maggie" faction. Well, I have to tell you that you won't win. Benny x Luan forever!

(please don't take this seriously. I'm just joking ^ ^)
I'm actually a BennyxLuan supporter myself... But we had to think of what worked best for a pr0n visual novel plot wise. So, Poor Benny was sent to the Shadow Realm to make less competition for Lincoln and free up the possibility of threesomes with Maggie, Luan and Lincoln.

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes