Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah. I also tryed my 0.94 saves with the new content. Looks like there is something wrong with the code. Mystic(hat) appears twice in Belle's info, but the biggest problem seems to be the text about teaching tue/thu even if you haven't started it yet and mostly that you can't find Belle in the city to start the quest.

Looked my other old saves but those are so far away to finishing that I have no motivation to grind all of those other events(tentacle tree, Lizzy, etc) to end. Specially because I'm quite sure that these saves (0.93-0.94b) won't work in the next versions even if devs say so.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Here is a working save file.
Just go to center of town to continue the progress of the new quest.

Reactions: jvdw92

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Greetings.
Any new sex content in that new verse?
This update is focused on Gaston's quest with getting Belle to teach him.
Its the same exact quest as before. But his time its interactive, with lots of small stuff you can do while being teached.
There is some small naughty stuff here and there and the update for that quest is good.
That said its not worth a reply of the game, and I would recommend waiting for 0.95 which is in the future.
(its a very very small update)

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Its the same exact quest as before. But his time its interactive, with lots of small stuff you can do while being teached.
There is some small naughty stuff here and there and the update for that quest is good.
That said its not worth a reply of the game, and I would recommend waiting for 0.95 which is in the future.
Just how far in the future is 0.95 and how looooong have we been waiting for it?

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks Zell8.
Well I can't blame really Latissa nor Xaljio for this game development going so slow... Comparison isn't reason but with a game like Summertime Saga which get almost 50000 bucks of Patreon! Dark Cookie may hire somes coders, programmers etc. Latissa and Xa by compare (I guess) are on their owns... and there is nothing more difficult with computing than making games.

mikeark

Aug 26, 2017
Well, library story is now 4 years in the making, that's pretty long for a ren'py game of that size made by two people. You can go through their patreon of 2015 and find a lot of teasers of content that is still not in the game. Considering the patreon campaigns of both creators still make 2500 a month, and that amount had been higher in the past, I don't think they lack financial support. Sure, there are two dozend or so big patreon campaigns for adult games, but there are really many creators with the same amount or even much less funding pushing their projects forward.

It's really sad. This was a very promising project, at least in my oppinion. But it has been 4 years and it may take a few more years until you can do the "naugthy" stuff with Belle they promised back then.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
Well, library story is now 4 years in the making, that's pretty long for a ren'py game of that size made by two people. You can go through their patreon of 2015 and find a lot of teasers of content that is still not in the game. Considering the patreon campaigns of both creators still make 2500 a month, and that amount had been higher in the past, I don't think they lack financial support. Sure, there are two dozend or so big patreon campaigns for adult games, but there are really many creators with the same amount or even much less funding pushing their projects forward.

It's really sad. This was a very promising project, at least in my oppinion. But it has been 4 years and it may take a few more years until you can do the "naugthy" stuff with Belle they promised back then.
Yeah I definatly feel you there. Their first teaser of the game is nothing compare to what we got. I'd pay good money if the game was even remotely close to the teaser

Reactions: jvdw92

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I give up on this, just got stuck with nothing to click and cant anywhere....

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Too bad we can turn her into Futanari or be fucked by selvage animals...I guess...?
And since the last time i used to play this i never see a real Belle's fuck on this,just masturbation...

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i stopped support and was going back to palmer. it seems hes chaoting library programmer plans are not solve. anyway, i keep an eye on it and if i see he has a plan how to make the story forward i will support again. there a few good newbies i support and i hope i can see result sooner

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes