Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

ado

Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 56457
Overview:
I have to say this game is for adults. We'll try to make a lot of storylines - i.e. you would pass and complete the game as kind and good boy ^_^. But in any case, there will be a variety of erotic actions with Belle (and not only Belle) in our game. The essence of LS is that you can influence on Belle and modify her as you wish. Uncomplaining slave girl wearing a collar and chains, Wicked Queen with a whip, a housewife in apron over her naked body, etc... In general there will be many opportunities and it will be very different.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-01
Release Date: 2018-12-30
Censorship: No
Developer: ,
Version: v0.94
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheat Codes:

Change-Logs:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Patreon Password "home reading"

View attachment 15253 View attachment 15254 View attachment 15255
Any walktrought?
also looking for a walkthrought trying to get the last too trophys

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
In the game folder : renpy\common open 00console.rpy and replace "config.console = False" by "config.console = True" then ingame press shift+O
is giving an error called '' parsing the script failed '', do you know how to solve it?

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Another good game with great potetial, sadly the developer is an noob and have not the ability to use his hidden treasure to open. he reminds at the guy lost in his own created Maze of Knowledge

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
Does anybody have a console command to add an item "full vial of tentacle tree seed" needed for Alchemy recepies?
I progressed quests etc, but Belle won't sell me this ingredient. This may be bugged for me.
(this may be caused by me not watering the plant with "seed", but I can't enter her room at night due to game version limit. I did finish Potion of Growth questline. I also made her teach Gaston, do handjobs and learn adv magic(book 2))
Tentacle tree seed come from Belle milking the tree in the garden next to her house, after removing it from her bedroom. After several milkings, she will sell you a full vial in the bookstore when she comes to buy more books. If you are not seeing this - something may be wrong. (She gets the plant from Gaston.)

ado

Feb 22, 2018
does anyone how to get all the available trophies/ bonuses. a walkthrough maybe.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone how to get all the available trophies/ bonuses. a walkthrough maybe.
Its a /roll event RNG based game - just click on everything in every location every day and save before decisions (decisions dont really matter that much - they just +/- some reputations) and eventually you will complete everything. You should have enough time in the day to do so. But i dont think that all trophies have been implemented yet.

When you hit the red circle (v0.95) in text conversations then you know you have gotten as far as the game is completed.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm just tired of going everywhere and clicking everything to not have anything really progress. A walkthrough would be very nice, as others here have said. I've seen postings of scenes from this game that I can't seem to unlock so I know they're out there. Too much grinding that doesn't seem to do anything and not enough hints in the game, perhaps.

Plus I can't seem to win a lot of the fights, so maybe that's the problem

Ghostsblood

Apr 14, 2018
Once you have collared the dog, the fights are much easier.

I definitely need a walkthrough too, I can't work out how to put the Magic Princess' bra into the the Gift Box...?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Once you have collared the dog, the fights are much easier.

I definitely need a walkthrough too, I can't work out how to put the Magic Princess' bra into the the Gift Box...?
That took a bit too for me to figure out. First, buy candy in the gift box. Then EAT the candy, leaving the box empty...

I'm still trying to figure out how I get the password from the thief guy

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
One of the problems of this game is the lack of hints. I get stuff and I have no idea I'm supposed to use it in any specific place or anything

Ghostsblood

Apr 14, 2018
One of the problems of this game is the lack of hints. I get stuff and I have no idea I'm supposed to use it in any specific place or anything
There is a lot of trial and error, which I don't mind but you are right that much of it is not intuitive.

Does anyone know if the tentacle tree milking scene progresses beyond Belle using two hands? I currently have 22 vials (!) but that is as far as I have seen. Also, I have seen a screenshot of Belle cleaning the shop half naked while the dog looks on, is that just a tease? I cannot progress her options beyond jerking off Tongas for a book or just the basic cleaning options with some spanking even though the stats are maxed :(

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes