2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

PuffinPuffer

Sep 22, 2016
The password you want to use is "cloud library".

Put it in before you load a save or start a new game.

After 15 in-game days, Gaston will have a bubble above his profile picture. If you click the bubble, you should be given a quest to build a reading room in your library. It opens up another quest line with 10-12 new scenes including new H-content.

Pretty good update. Devs are slow and continually delay and over promise, but I really enjoy the writing and art.

If you can tolerate 3x updates a year, it's a good game.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Does Gaston get to have sex yet or is this game still one long blue ball simulator? Last time I played the furthest you could go with Belle was masturbating over her in her bedroom. Is that still the best he gets?

Aug 22, 2016
Please tell me you are not asking for the password inside a renpy game where the game source code is in plain text ...

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
I play in version 0.95 accidentally went too far at night and she closed the window how to get to her now, and I can’t water the flower and do quests further.

Test Faje

Sep 26, 2017
I play in version 0.95 accidentally went too far at night and she closed the window how to get to her now, and I can’t water the flower and do quests further.
As far as I know, this means you've failed and you need to revert to a save prior to going too far or start a new game.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
As you remember, we took three additional days, hoping to finalize the interactive episode (for Gaston's Training Quest) ... But despite this extra time, we still couldn't finish this storyline on time. Too many bugs and inconsistencies with Gaston's Training quest as a whole :(. That's why, this version turned out small (less than we planned) and with new content only for patrons
ROFL at pretty much everything said.

Reactions: Muchuu
Jun 10, 2017
The development for this game is not good as seen from the recent update. It has been bad for a while now. I used to be a patron but they made it clear they are not interested in progressing the game at a reasonable pace.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Since the last version 0.93 i have been buggued and cant do the Second Quest, where u get the Handjob, she just never reads the book, is there a fix for that?

EDIT: I cant/dont know how to sell it to her

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I am in no way defending xalijo or anything, but I suspect that this isn't being primarily programmed by him. He's probably either adding code on top of somebody else, or just making basic systems for the game. The reason I say this is because as far as I know he became know from helping akabur with coding stuff, and the work on the various iris related games has been pretty much bug free. Those two facts suggest that he is both willing to do the sort of work I suggested, and that in general he is at least decent at coding.

That said, I'll say what I said quite a while ago in this thread, If you want to see progress in this game come back in several years. The development goals that this game has would lead most to expect monthly releases, and yet these takes 4+ months; then miss most of them and leave a buggy mess even with (and probably at least partially because of) all the cut content.

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
I am in no way defending xalijo or anything, but I suspect that this isn't being primarily programmed by him. He's probably either adding code on top of somebody else, or just making basic systems for the game. The reason I say this is because as far as I know he became know from helping akabur with coding stuff, and the work on the various iris related games has been pretty much bug free. Those two facts suggest that he is both willing to do the sort of work I suggested, and that in general he is at least decent at coding.

That said, I'll say what I said quite a while ago in this thread, If you want to see progress in this game come back in several years. The development goals that this game has would lead most to expect monthly releases, and yet these takes 4+ months; then miss most of them and leave a buggy mess even with (and probably at least partially because of) all the cut content.
I mean, if that's the case it's really strange for him to post about it on his Patreon so often. I personally believe it's him because every game he works on becomes stagnant. This game has made very little progress since it was announced in 2015. Iris Quest even moreso.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
the link that explains how to open the console is not working, so can someone tell you how to open the console?

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes